Kgoggs TRT Log Updated

I’ll try getting on the gym more often. Should I keep ditching the AI? Also I missed a dose last night (fell asleep early) and I feel better today than I have in awhile, not sure why. Im gonna start IM tonight, using 1/2 inch 27G needles into delts like you do, those are the only syringes I have, harder to get then here in my state.

You already know the AI answer.

Don’t judge anything on how you feel that soon. I skip doses all the time. Doesn’t do shit that I can feel.

27g is totally fine. Inject in the middle of the purple area (lateral deltoid). Doesn’t have to be exactly in the middle but that’s the easiest.

SHBG is too low. Estradiol is way too high. Yes, this is an even worse situation because SHBG is very low, which allows more FREE Estradiol. You need to decrease your Testosterone dosage. I’d personally drop to at least 80mg per week, in two divided doses (40mg Every 3.5 days).
You will never feel well until your Estradiol comes down to between 20-30pg/ml, especially with that low SHBG. If after changing to my suggested protocol you still have not gotten the E2 down in range, you will need to either decrease the Test. dose further and increase the injection frequency. You may even need to end up doing daily 10mg shots.

2 Likes

Your free estrogen has got to be insanely high mirroring your Free T, drop the dosage. I would start with the recommended protocol by @TRT_Phoenix.

At about 4 months now, still feeling meh, but I’ve realized that chronic sleep deprivation could be a reason for lack of mental benefits so I’m working on that now. But I do remember when I first did TRT when I was 16 it took me like a year to start Feeling REALLY good. I started the summer before my senior year, and throughout the year became alot more “manly”. I started the year being 5’8 and 140 pounds and ended the year at 185 pounds and 6ft, so hit a growth spurt somewhere. I didn’t seem to experience mental benefits until a few months after I graduated, could it just be my body slowly adjusting to it again?

Just looking at your numbers up top, your shbg is very low, and your E2 is high.

I’d bet your issues are too much free E2 floating around.

Have you lowered dose?

My sleep is horrid with higher E2.

Yes went from 150mg a week to 125mg a week. I think it’s bad sleep habits, the problem is going to sleep not the sleep itself. I’m also taking 0.125mg of anastrazole 3 times a week, not having any benefits nor side effects from it though, may not be worth it, but they wanted me to take for a few weeks then retest

I think if i were you, i would stop with the dailies. I think they’re keeping that E2 still too high. Some, including myself, see an increase with daily dosing. And, as i have lowish shbg, i have issues with too much free E2 floating around.

Very low shbg you have. I’d try something like 40-50 mg E3D. I’d also ditch the ai until you know whether you absolutely need it.

You probably should be using much lower doses of test with that low shbg. However, you’ll still want a good enough peak of FT, so dailies probably wont work.

Already tried everything you said, E2 was high on 100mg a week, once a week, e2d and e3d. Didn’t do AI until now becuase it became obvious lower dosage and frequency was not helping.

I’m working on other things that could be causing my problems, starting with sleep. I’m taking baby steps fixing one thing at a time, and hoping they chain together. While working on my sleep I’m working on losing weight, which getting proper sleep could help with.

You changed too many variables I think. You should have lowered your dose without touching an AI.

I also don’t agree with Dextermorgan, your ratio is way worse than his and your SHBG are day and night if you compare them.
For me, having such low SHBG means you need to reduce dose, because there’s an abundance of androgens in the body.
To improve your T:E2 ratio I would start working out seriously with weights and lose body fats if possible. Also check how are your liver enzymes, as liver plays a key role in excreting estradiol.

I’ve been thinking about lowering it more, defy actually recommend going down to 110mg a week, but I was scared to take such a big drop. The thing is, at 100mg a week, my TT was 650 my FT was 22 and my E2 was 40. 150mg a week basically doubled all of those numbers equally. That makes me think that regardless of the dosage, I’m aromatizing too much.

Testosterone doesn’t increase in a linear way when injected. At least this is what I’ve seen from people reports.

Something I’m really curious about, is lowering my dose lower than 100mg a week. When I was younger and doing TRT, I was only taking 50mg a week, and that’s what got me feeling better. That doesn’t make sense to me, but maybe my SHBG is a bigger factor than I think it is. I don’t feel well at 100mg, don’t feel well at 150mg, with 1400+ TT, maybe I’m going the wrong direction?

When did you test on this protocol? At trough?

Well my labs show about exactly that so I guess I’m a first. These aren’t made up numbers those are my lab results and they increased in a linear way.

I was on dailies I didn’t have a trough

A 50% increase in dosage (from 100mg to 150mg), gave you more than a 100% hormones increase.

So what does that mean for me? I was amazed when I got the labs back, I didn’t expect them to jump that high