Kevin Levrone Video

This vid pumps me up more than any other - YouTube

funny. i have this video saved as my favorites. i watch this at least twice a week.

this video gets me amped… well its not this specific one but theres another one i cant find with different music of him posing before the 97 olympia

Lots of the same clips but this is the most inspirational vid I’ve found on youtube

Doesn’t get you pumped like the other videos but it goes well with the music

He is one strong mother fucker.

Great video and great song. Thanks for posting that, I’ll add that to my pre workout supplementation plan haha.

Levrone was just amazing in his day. I really think there was one year where he should have beaten Ronnie.

S

[quote]boston snasa wrote:

this video gets me amped… well its not this specific one but theres another one i cant find with different music of him posing before the 97 olympia[/quote]

you sure it wasn’ the 1999 grand prix?

if i were levrone,i would of given the lighting guy a freaking ZJ after the show.

Levrone is one of the greatest of all time.

The level of competition back then was nuts. So many guys that with incredible proportions, conditioning and size. Two freakish mofos in Dorian and Ronnie had to dominate, otherwise Mr. O could’ve flip flopped to someone else each year.

Only until very recently has there been soo much competition and great competitors. This years Olympia has like 5-6 guys that can legitly take the throne. Plus 5 other guys that are easy top three contenders at any other Pro show. Amazing…

was he benching 5 plates for reps?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
was he benching 5 plates for reps?[/quote]

Yeah and that was two weeks out from competition I have the DVD.

Absolutely one of the strongest bodybuilders ever and deffinately should have been Mr.Olympia at least once. The IFBB really fucked him over, I’m not being bias because he is my favorite bodybuilder or anything :wink: lol, but seriously Levrone is the man.

I’m always hereing rumors about his comeback and would love to see that. Being that he is one of the few BBers that diet up to a comp he could probably be stage ready in less than a year. His muscle memory was fucking unreal.

Of all the bodybuilders there’s ever been I always thought Levrone looked the most impressive. He looks like the basis for all drawn superheroes. The vid where he benches 5 plates for 3-4 a few weeks out from a comp at midnight pumps me up for the weightroom like no other.

My favorite Levrone bid is the one with Fort Minor’s “Remember the Name” as the background music of his midnight chest session in MMM. I listen to the same song in the beginning of that video when I’m shooting over to the gym in early AM pretending that Mitsuru is sitting next to me. lol yeah I’m cool

Most body Builders Arms nowadays dont stand out due to their overall body size. However this guys arms standout alot still even with his massive frame.

I was thinking about guys who should have won the Olympia but didn’t. Definitely him, Flex Wheeler, Nasser, probably Shawn Ray, Serge Nubret, Mike Mentzer and if he could have ever gotten his total bodybuilding together and actually posed, Paul Dillet. He had so much potential and so little result.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
This vid pumps me up more than any other - YouTube [/quote]

“This video is not available in your country”

Well why the hell not?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Levrone was just amazing in his day. I really think there was one year where he should have beaten Ronnie.

S
[/quote]

just one year?? i think you’re being very kind to mr coleman, imo.

holy cow, I never knew levrone was that big. I am impressed

Good diet and hard work;)

I cannot believe he did not win at least one Mr.O :frowning: