Kevin Levrone Hits 4.4 40 at Age 42

[quote]Darkane wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
Why is he doing this NFL combine training? [/quote]

I think its an attempt to sell his supplement.

[/quote]

Perhaps, but it’s more of his “Endless” transformation I’ve read. I’ve been keeping up with the Levrone report ever since he begun. He’s made such insane jumps in strength, speed, SIZE, and the guy is fucking lean.

MD called his bullshit and challenged a full blood work test, Levrone agreed and passed with flying colours.

He’s considering competing in Natural show, but I heard a rumor he’s not quite satisfied with his Olympia days… Just a rumor :wink:

The man is a genetic Marvel. [/quote]

Interesting.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]skaterhernandez4 wrote:
According to the timestamp on the video, he starts running at mid 7:45:30-ish and reaches the camera at 7:51-ish. That’s not 4.4 seconds to me.[/quote]

4.4 is a conservative time. I got between 4.29 and 4.38 with a shitty stopwatch on my phone.[/quote]

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.
Bottom line, for a guy over 40 he’s fast as fuck.[/quote]

You are out of your fucking mind. That was a bit over 5 seconds. That’s good for a 40+ ex-bodybuilder, but he was NOWHERE NEAR a 4.4, even hand timed.

[quote]Darkane wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

[/quote]

Perhaps, but it’s more of his “Endless” transformation I’ve read. I’ve been keeping up with the Levrone report ever since he begun. He’s made such insane jumps in strength, speed, SIZE, and the guy is fucking lean.

MD called his bullshit and challenged a full blood work test, Levrone agreed and passed with flying colours.

He’s considering competing in Natural show, but I heard a rumor he’s not quite satisfied with his Olympia days… Just a rumor :wink:

Link to the MD blood test?..

Levrone is my favorite guy from that era…what a beast.

Something looks a little weird about this vid.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Darkane wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

[/quote]

Link to the MD blood test?..

Levrone is my favorite guy from that era…what a beast.[/quote]

My apologizes. It was RXmuscle.

Several years ago Kevin Levrone challenged British sprinter Dwain Chambers to a 60m race after claiming a 4.1 40m. Apparently Chambers ran 6.64 seconds.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

According to the timestamp on the video, he starts running at mid 7:45:30-ish and reaches the camera at 7:51-ish. That’s not 4.4 seconds to me.[/quote]

4.4 is a conservative time. I got between 4.29 and 4.38 with a shitty stopwatch on my phone.[/quote]

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

You are out of your fucking mind. That was a bit over 5 seconds. That’s good for a 40+ ex-bodybuilder, but he was NOWHERE NEAR a 4.4, even hand timed.
[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

He crosses the 40 line at 7.49

49-45 = 4

4 is a number less than 5.

Sure, it could be bullshit, but considering he has one in a million genetics I think its entirely plausible

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

49-45 = 4

Sure, it could be bullshit, but considering he has one in a million genetics I think its entirely plausible[/quote]

You need to do your math again. He clearly crosses the line after 7.50. He has one in a million genetics to build muscle and is a former heavy steroid user. He’s been building muscle he once had. The guy should’ve won several Olympias and comes across as a likeable dude, but to argue that he’s as fast as most pro running backs is fucking retarded.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

49-45 = 4

Sure, it could be bullshit, but considering he has one in a million genetics I think its entirely plausible[/quote]

You need to do your math again. He clearly crosses the line after 7.50. He has one in a million genetics to build muscle and is a former heavy steroid user. He’s been building muscle he once had. The guy should’ve won several Olympias and comes across as a likeable dude, but to argue that he’s as fast as most pro running backs is fucking retarded.[/quote]

Why? Because everyone who could possibly play pro football or be as fast as them is already playing pro football?
There are plenty of non-football players who can run a 4.4. A few guys from my high school did it, too. That doesn’t make you a good running back.
Levrone is an amazing athlete.
And check your math again. He starts on the tail end of 45 and crosses the 40 yard line at the transition from 49 to 50. You’re looking at the wrong yard line.

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

There are plenty of non-football players who can run a 4.4. A few guys from my high school did it, too.[/quote]

lol at this^^

Coming from someone who played college football… a REAL 4.4 40 yard time is pretty rare. Hand timed 40’s are way off… especially in highschool where the coaching staff isnt trying to be objective. They’re trying to help their kids get scholies.

Levrone is in great shape. He is fast… but he is not running a legit 4.4

You cant even tell what yard line he is starting on

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

There are plenty of non-football players who can run a 4.4. A few guys from my high school did it, too.[/quote]

lol at this^^

Coming from someone who played college football… a REAL 4.4 40 yard time is pretty rare. Hand timed 40’s are way off… especially in highschool where the coaching staff isnt trying to be objective. They’re trying to help their kids get scholies.

You cant even tell what yard line he is starting on[/quote]

Exactly, I ran a 4.4 40…hand timed in high school, and you don’t see me running track at the national level. Rookie running backs from the 2010 draft like cj spiller ran a 4.38 electronic timed, and you honestly think Levrone is faster than Dexter McCluster who ran a 4.58?

Hand timed 40’s which is essentially what the video is are not accurate at all. If you want an authentic time, get it timed electronically.

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

49-45 = 4

You need to do your math again. He clearly crosses the line after 7.50. He has one in a million genetics to build muscle and is a former heavy steroid user. He’s been building muscle he once had. The guy should’ve won several Olympias and comes across as a likeable dude, but to argue that he’s as fast as most pro running backs is fucking retarded.[/quote]

Why? Because everyone who could possibly play pro football or be as fast as them is already playing pro football?
There are plenty of non-football players who can run a 4.4. A few guys from my high school did it, too. That doesn’t make you a good running back.
And check your math again. He starts on the tail end of 45 and crosses the 40 yard line at the transition from 49 to 50. You’re looking at the wrong yard line.[/quote]

The other posters addressed how wrong you are, I’m just quoting you to emphasize how ridiculous your post is.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

lol at this^^

You cant even tell what yard line he is starting on[/quote]
You’re kind of getting too caught up in the specifics. No one is running a hand-timed 4.4 that is actually an 8.8. The point is, he is fucking fast, especially for a big dude.
It’s kind of like saying a bodybuilder isn’t 6 percent bodyfat because he used calipers and not DEXA. Well, the point is he is really lean.

yes he is really fast, but the point is he claimed a 4.4 which just isnt happening, hand timed or electronically. noones trying to take away from his speed, everyones just saying that the number posted isnt right.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
yes he is really fast, but the point is he claimed a 4.4 which just isnt happening, hand timed or electronically. noones trying to take away from his speed, everyones just saying that the number posted isnt right. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure he didn’t claim anything. He told other people to time it and multiple people with a stopwatch (not just eyeballing) came up with 4.4. It is not that ridiculous to say he ran a hand-timed 4.4. Definitely not a laser-timed 4.4 because who the fuck has a laser?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

49-45 = 4

And check your math again. He starts on the tail end of 45 and crosses the 40 yard line at the transition from 49 to 50. You’re looking at the wrong yard line.[/quote]

The other posters addressed how wrong you are, I’m just quoting you to emphasize how ridiculous your post is.[/quote]

You can quote me all you want and I’m still right. Especially in response to you. No one said he ran a laser-timed 4.4. Who the fuck has a laser? Multiple people who aren’t him have come up with 4.4 using a stopwatch.
Your idea that he can’t be that fast because he’s not a pro running back is flat out dumb. Not every person who is really fast plays football. Or even runs track.

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

49-45 = 4

The other posters addressed how wrong you are, I’m just quoting you to emphasize how ridiculous your post is.[/quote]

You can quote me all you want and I’m still right. Especially in response to you. No one said he ran a laser-timed 4.4. Who the fuck has a laser? Multiple people who aren’t him have come up with 4.4 using a stopwatch.
Your idea that he can’t be that fast because he’s not a pro running back is flat out dumb. Not every person who is really fast plays football. Or even runs track.[/quote]

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

LMAO[/quote]

Try it.

[/quote]

He starts moving at 7.45

49-45 = 4

Your idea that he can’t be that fast because he’s not a pro running back is flat out dumb. Not every person who is really fast plays football. Or even runs track.[/quote]

Where the fuck did I say anyone that fast has to play football or run track? I have run an electronic 4.5 and I don’t play football or run track. And 90+% of these dudes that have run 4.4 on a stopwatch are closer to a 5 also. You have no fucking idea of what you’re talking about and you’re looking dumber and dumber with each subsequent post.

I actually got 4.4 exactly when I timed with my stopwatch. Like everyone said it’s not electronically, but hand timed it’s not impossible.

He starts on the 5 yard line so everyone timing him crossing the 40 are wrong. Sure he doesn’t even let up till he reaches the camera.

Anyway nice job of Levrone to make people think he’s faster than he really is.