Kevin and Kobe?

I also read in this morning’s paper that the KG deal to Phoenix with Amare going to Atlanta is off, or never really was on. Does that also go for the KG deal with Phoenix involving Boston and Marion?

Maybe LA will get KG after all. I am sure the Lakers fans will love that.

[quote]deputydawg wrote:
I also read in this morning’s paper that the KG deal to Phoenix with Amare going to Atlanta is off, or never really was on. Does that also go for the KG deal with Phoenix involving Boston and Marion?

Maybe LA will get KG after all. I am sure the Lakers fans will love that.[/quote]

I just saw on ESPN that the Warriors are now in the KG race, and are trying to get him to Oakland. I know Kalle (KO421) would love that, but no details of a proposed deal were discussed.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
My apologies jtrinsey, hopefully no hard feelings.[/quote]

Yeah I re-read my post and kinda came off like an asshole. My bad man.

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
My apologies jtrinsey, hopefully no hard feelings.

Yeah I re-read my post and kinda came off like an asshole. My bad man.[/quote]

No problem man, it’s all good.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
Just saw on espn.com that reportedly the Lakers are putting the KG deal on the backburner, and now talking with the Pacers on getting Jermaine O’Neal.

I think Kobe would be just as happy with this one. I seem to recall him being pissed the Lakers passed an opportunity for O’neal in the past. That they are buddies that have wanted to play together for a while. Not sure though, could have just been sports gossip. [/quote]

Yeah, they both came into the league together in 1996 and have been friends for a while. Kobe was pushing hard for Jermaine a couple of years ago, but nothing happened.

That would be ironic, however, that both of Kobe’s sidekicks’ last names are O’Neal, and not related to each other lol.