Ok iv been doing research lately, and looking at what people are eating for their ketosis diets and this is what iv created.
- 4 whole eggs, scrambled with hot sauce
- protein shake
- Can of Tuna
- Cup of Brocolli
- Protein Shake with 1 tbl spoon omega 3 oil
- 10 almonds
- chicken breast
- salad covered in hot sauce (trust me, i love this thing)
- Protein shake with 1 tbl spoon omega 3 oil
- Cup of brocoli or other veggies
Now sometimes before bed, il eat a cup of cottage cheese with fat free yogurt covered in Cinnamon powder. Im 21, 6 feet tall and 200lbs and i just wanna get lean now. I supplement with multis, zinc and omega 3 and 6.
Is this a good way to start off my diet? Now this is my non work out day, on my work out day an hour before i will eat a cup of rice (35g of carbs) and a cup of rice afterwards (just so i can still gain a little size at the gym) . So on those days i consume about 70 grams of carbs (thats without the trace carbs)
Opinions? lower something? increase carbs to 100 on workout days? Any help would be greatly appreciated!