Keto Curious

True, to an extent. Not all that specifically, though On veggies he just basically says “limitless, but not too limitless to the point where you erase your caloric deficit” … so, I get that. Don’t eat hundreds of calories-worth of veggies. But I also don’t want to undershoot the mark, either. So I guess I’m just wondering what other people had done in choosing their amounts.

And, on the PWO nutrition I understand the 5g fast acting pre- and 15-20g during, I’m just curious if anyone else had an opinion on Almond Milk specifically as fitting in to this PWO plan.

They weren’t meant really as “i can’t find where this is addressed in the book,” just more of a theoretical question of how to apply the guidelines in the book.

Each cup of almond milk has 10 grams of carbs and 2 grams of protein.

(Not being a dick.)

With this nutrition info on almond milk, do you really not know how to measure it out with a measuring cup so that you get 15 to 20 grams of carbs?

Each serving of non-starchy vegetables (1 cup raw or 1/2 cup cooked) has 25 calories, 2 grams of protein, and 5 grams of carbs (nearly all fiber). Think about how much you’d have to consume to add up to hundreds of calories, and you can see you’re most likely not going to be inclined to overconsume then on the RFL diet.

How did I handle veggies? Two large salads a day with some cooked veggies at other meals.

(Again, I don’t like being a dick, and like discussing nutrition, but (and as I’ve said before), I just really never understood the amount of over thinking and over anazlyziing that goes on here. I sometimes even wonder how some people on here are not EXHAUSTED with themselves. Or maybe I’m just burnt out. I don’t know.

Heres the UNSWEETENED Vanilla Almond Milk I use for shakes which costs less than $3 at Walmart, jus click on the link that says nutritional info & ingredients. Tastes GREAT btw