T Nation

Keto Check up, Yes I have a log!

Please take a look at my diet today 2/11 www.fitday.com/WebFit/ PublicJournals.html?Owner=jdhoyt) Go to this web site and see my food log. Make sure your are on 2/11/2002

I am 34, 205 lbs and about 15% BFT. I am trying to stay under 100 carbs including Surge during and after my morning workout. I am trying to take off the body fat I put on in my last gain phase and a bit more. My goal is to get to 8% bft before my next gain phase.

Any comments (good, bad or ugly) will be greatly appreciated!

JD

Try this link.
www.fitday.com/WebFit/ PublicJournals.html?Owner=jdhoyt

Hi JD. I just caught your post, and I'm on my way to work now but i will give it a looksie when I get off. I've got quite of experience with the keto diets so hopefully I can help you out.

JD...it's pretty hard to check your diet journal when you don't provide the right link. Put the correct one up and I'll check it out.

NOTE FROM MOD: THIS MAY BE A CORRECT LINK. LONG LINKS HAVE TO BE SPLIT UP BY MODS OR THEY WILL CAUSE THE TEXT TO BLEED INTO THE BORDER. CHECK THE LINK FOR SPACES AND REMOVE THEM.

Looks decent to me. I would stay away from the Kraft Miracle Whip dressing, though, even if it is light. That's an appreciable amount of fat from a nutritionally worthless source. Try adding 1 tsp. flaxseed oil to 2-3 tsp. balsamic vinegar. The flax is a healthy fat, and the balsamic vinegar has been shown to slightly lower the glycemic index of the foods with which it is taken. Also, it might not be a bad idea to add in some fish oil caps to get EPA/DHA.

Thanks for the comments.