Kermit Legs

Well that’s what my girlfriend says I’ve got … personally I think they’re more like pipe cleaners with knots in!

There’s no denying it, I’m a skinny little bugger (thanks for the genetics dad!) but I keep hitting the iron hoping I’ll start bulging in all the right places - haha!

Sorry, name & stats - where are my manners?

Justin / 41 / UK / 5’ 7" / 61KG

I’ve been training since people thought Cybergenics was the answer to all their prayers (does anyone else remember that massively overpriced blue box of ****?) and have probably dabbled with every training system ever invented (Weider Principles my arse!)

I currently train at home in my garage gym (my pride & joy) using basic abbreviated routines - I’ve even done some videos of my training and put 'em on YouTube … does 18 views count as ‘going viral’? I thought not!

Anyway, jolly nice of you to stop by!

I’m a Cybergenics grad, class of '88. One of the most effective programs ever (marketing programs, that is).

Welcome to the old folk’s home, Justin. Pull up a rocker and sit a spell.

Thanks for the warm welcome ED!

Yep, I could weep when I think of the money I wasted on supplements back in the 80’s & 90’s!

These days I stay well clear of pills, potions and powders - I just stick to real food … and I look and feel a whole lot better for it! (oops, maybe I shouldn’t be saying that on a site that promotes supplements?) Haha, each to their own!

[quote]JK@3BTraining wrote:

These days I stay well clear of pills, potions and powders - I just stick to real food … and I look and feel a whole lot better for it! (oops, maybe I shouldn’t be saying that on a site that promotes supplements?) Haha, each to their own![/quote]
Now that takes balls…