KerleyQ is Blowing Up!

Is it just me or is kerleyQ exploding on these forums? He’s all over every thread, all over every post. This site is overflowing at the brim with all kinds of kerleyQ.

Here’s a thread dedicated to everyone’s favorite little brother.

Gee, thanks?

He’s trying to out-postwhore me!

you are now officially KerleyQ…step one in my diabolical plan for everyone to start calling you SusieQ

^Are you getting away with something there, Kerley?

PS- I have noticed him spreading like a plague.

Kerley for president!!!

[quote]polo77j wrote:
you are now officially KerleyQ…step one in my diabolical plan for everyone to start calling you SusieQ[/quote]

good plan, it’s working

Just last night I was surfing and I got this pop up of Kerleys pic and it said he was in my city and wanted to chat. Im telling you, he`s everywhere.

Is this another on of those slurp-fests honoring a forum member?

If so, I’m in. Its well deserved.

Kat needs to get laid. Jesus! I think he pounded the pepperoni all weekend to this site. He got a tramp stamp of TILF too.

lol wait. kerley- is that u? in ur avatar?

This morning I was getting gas, walked into the station, grabbed a cup of coffee, and when I turned around Kerley was there eating some Hostess Donnettes.

He said:

“careful drivin bud, it’s raining”

Then nodded and walked over to the Auto-trader rack.

kerleyQ just popped up on me in chat roulette asking for another cock shot.

I just saw kerley on FB for the first time since he friended one of my friends. Like wildfire, I tell ya!! (:

I was changing my nephew’s diaper yesterday and Kerley popped up from behind the couch and handed me a wipe

[quote]ritzgooch23 wrote:
lol wait. kerley- is that u? in ur avatar? [/quote]

Kerley takes many shapes, the person you see in his avatar is the last person to ever use his name in vein, no one has seen him since. It’s rumored that Kerley takes the form of his most recent victim. Currently he looks like this:

Last night I was banging this broad and then I realized it was Kerley. FML

This morning I was fingering this chick, then I realized it was SuzieQ!!

I don’t think KerleyQ has a facebook, he uses BEBO cause he’s Irish.