Kerley, You Have Homework!

Good luck Kerley, see ya in a couple hours.

Try again…

Almost unreadable…

Here’s the g*ddamn link!

Testing the mighty Kerley’s fap ability?!?!!?

hides behind couch

This place is going to be a mess when he’s done!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
Testing the mighty Kerley’s fap ability?!?!!?

hides behind couch

This place is going to be a mess when he’s done![/quote]

And who do you think has to clean it all?!?!

Theres maybe 2 or 3 on this list he hasn’t done.

If that.

Better build an Ark … i hear that young gentleman has a mighty yield

^Why do you think his goats are bigger than anyone else’s in the county.

i havent done half of them, i can tell you andrew manfaps everyday, with a little dirty harry thrown in there.

mmmm…bullseye :wink:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i havent done half of them, i can tell you andrew manfaps everyday, with a little dirty harry thrown in there.[/quote]

Now thats just not fair!!! I told you I only fap to your pics because your skin is so pale and supple like a woman!

Truth be told ever since you started your cut I’ve kinda lost interest tho.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i’ve done all of them, i can tell you from experience that dirty harry is the most enjoyable.[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i havent done half of them, i can tell you andrew manfaps everyday, with a little dirty harry thrown in there.[/quote]

Now thats just not fair!!! I told you I only fap to your pics because your skin is so pale and supple like a woman!

Truth be told ever since you started your cut I’ve kinda lost interest tho.[/quote]

why, you like em with a bita meat on em?

Kerley, while I am pretty happy about your super power, I think if you were to mark off all those as “acheived” I may have to remove you from friend status. Just FYI…

I fap while I squat my max…just saying.

I’ve done most of those.

‘‘Chris Benoit’’: Fap in a gym

WTF

I have done 59 of them.
(didn’t see last column at first)

Maybe this can help some of you out!!

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Kerley, while I am pretty happy about your super power, I think if you were to mark off all those as “acheived” I may have to remove you from friend status. Just FYI…[/quote]

thats good cause i dont think i could do half of them anyways, “Fap to a wall” thats impossible!!