Kenyan Ambassador: Obama Born in Kenya

Neither McCain nor Obama filed in Texas in time to get on the Texas ballot legally, and nobody did anything about that. The Libertarians even filed a case with the Texas Courts, which refused to hear it.

Technically, all the votes from Texas on both sides are null and void.

Mc Cain was born in Panama

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
Mc Cain was born in Panama

To two american citizens on an army base. That’s awesome thanks no we see even his parents served this country.

[quote]hedo wrote:
John S. wrote:
So if this turn out to be true, which I assume this is going to be investigated what happens then?

Absolutely nothing will happen if it was proven to be true.

His followers wouldn’t care or believe it anyway. He has no opposition in the government at this point.

Obama could have been born on Mars and they media still wouldn’t investigate it.

[/quote]

I am quite confident that there will be at least one group willing to report on this issue. I mean, this is a truly historical opportunity for the media to make a shitload of money.

Are you guys telling me that no verification is done by US intelligence/security agencies on a President elect’s citizenship? I find that hard to believe. Why aren’t the Republicans left in congress demanding a verification if one hasn’t been done?

The CIA, FBI, or whatever agency has no idea if this guy has fake or real documents? Nah, I don’t believe this.

Edit: Also seems to me that the Clintons would’ve jumped all over this to reclaim their right to the throne.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Are you guys telling me that no verification is done by US intelligence/security agencies on a President elect’s citizenship? I find that hard to believe.

Why aren’t the Republicans left in congress demanding a verification if one hasn’t been done? The CIA, FBI, or whatever agency has no idea if this guy has fake or real documents? Nah, I don’t believe this.

Edit: Also seems to me that the Clintons would’ve jumped all over this to reclaim their right to the throne.[/quote]

they did try they, a lawyer that supported them filed suite in PA.

got thrown out.

Doesn’t matter no one cares.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Are you guys telling me that no verification is done by US intelligence/security agencies on a President elect’s citizenship? I find that hard to believe. Why aren’t the Republicans left in congress demanding a verification if one hasn’t been done?

The CIA, FBI, or whatever agency has no idea if this guy has fake or real documents? Nah, I don’t believe this.

Edit: Also seems to me that the Clintons would’ve jumped all over this to reclaim their right to the throne.[/quote]

Hey, hey! I agree with Sloth about something. For some reason I figured you’d be quietly agreeing that Obama must “really” be a kenya-born, indoneasian, secret muslim. Good to see I was wrong.