Kentucky Basketball

Sorry, I’m unfamilar. My dad would probably know.

poohbaya, what about the Spartans? We beat y’all at Rupp when you rolled out the ugly-assed silver unis.

Granted Kentucky is probably the best team in the nation, the SEC is no where near the best conference. All the way Big 12. Any analyst, announcer, expert will say the same. The Big 12 is going to send the most teams of any conference and have the chance if Florida or UK chokes in these last few games to get two #1 seeds for the tourney, Texas, Oklahoma, and KU all right there waiting. The Big 12 is the BEST.

Nemo: they’re a different team now.

Mike: sorry man, the Big 12 annually chokes. Never fails.

How come everyone that talks smack says “They’re a different team now”? FYI, so is MSU. Kentucky should’ve killed MSU but they choked just as they will in the Big Dance.

Chill Rouge. I’m just trying to have a little fun man.

Time will tell. BTW, Ky plays Fl today at 2:00.

Sorry Florida. We played like crap and still beat ya’. ;p

Huge UK fan and will be attending there next Fall

Maryland-Great team plus they beat dUKe. In the Bluegrass State we’re for Kentucky and anyone who’s playing Louisville or dUKe.

Louisville-Yes it was a sad and demoralizing defeat. As a matter of fact, I was at the UK v. Vandy game (not the recent thumping but the first match) when Vandy was up most of the first half and this drunk bastard Vandy fan and me were about to get into a fight. Well sure enough UK came out strong in the second half, but that did not quiet the guy. Instead of cheering for Vandy he started cheering for Louisville! To that I had no respone, he had won.

Arizona-Great team, but they don’t have the history/tradition of UK, which will cause their downfall. They did beat UK in 97, but they were more of a cinderella team then. But LSU is a great team and UK did not roll over them as they did most of our SEC competition.

ESPN.com reported this morning that UK should now be a shoe in for the NCAA’s #1 in the “s-curve” OVER Arizona. Why? The Pac-10 is pathetic compared to the SEC.

Two routes of Georgia; two embarassments of the Gators; an easy win over Miss. St.; two easy wins over Tennessee and Ron Slay; etc., etc.

Hoooooooooooo-weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:slight_smile:

Just wait till my Jayhawks come to lay the smack down!

Rock Chalk, Jayhawk

Don’t count out my alma mater…The Fighting Illini are hitting their stride!!

Right guys. Right.