I have bursitis in my elbows which have interfered with my ability to train upper body, mostly the Overhead Press. I see my new doctor (who specializes in sports related injuries) tomorrow so I can finally get this injury healed and start my lifting career on Wendler 5/3/1 as soon as possible!
My goals :
1) Train lower body and abs 3 days per week (Air Squat, Yoga Squat, Calf Raise, Crunches)
2) Cardio 3 days a week (Exercise Bike or Elliptical)
3) Follow a diet plan at maintenance calories (2500 cal)
4) Drink 1 gallon of water per day
5) Get 8 hours of sleep a night
6) Take fish oil and multi-vitamins daily
7) Warmup and cool down
8) Devise treatment plan with doctor and follow her medical advice
I thinks that's about it for now. I'm feeling sorry for myself but that ain't gonna get me anywhere. Just have to stay positive and motivated! Here are my stats...
Height - 68 in
Weight - 142
Age - 20