T Nation

Kenneth Starr

I hope to God, that this penis is outed when the thousand’s of names are released from the D.C. Madam. That would make up for the 75 mil we wasted to get Bill to admit to a FREE blowjob!!

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
I hope to God, that this penis is outed when the thousand’s of names are released from the D.C. Madam. That would make up for the 75 mil we wasted to get Bill to admit to a FREE blowjob![/quote]

Guess I should’ve posted in the Politics forum… Maybe JeffR would’ve threatened me with bodily harm, AGAIN!

Wasn’t Starr appointed to do that job?

How in hell did this thread get 5 stars? Isn’t there some unwritten code that you don’t give yourself 5 stars immediately after you post something…

The OP gave himself the stars when he replied to his own thread. That’s something that should be disabled.

Slick Willie? That you posting again?

What a dick… I didn’t even know you could do that. The 2nd poster gave the stars… Whatever, I just think its crazy that we spent &% million dollars, and he Finally admitted to a BJ! Good job, Ken.

And most of the Republicans lately have been involved in child-porn, gay relations, and the like. That cash was yours and mine! You idiots…

Since you guys brought it up, how does a post get stars? I really don’t know. I looked for a way after i received your posts, but still don’t know. I’m not on here enuff to give enuff time to it… Thanks

OK, he was appointed for free. Yeah, right. What were you doing during those times, looking for a BJ???

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
I hope to God, that this penis is outed when the thousand’s of names are released from the D.C. Madam. That would make up for the 75 mil we wasted to get Bill to admit to a FREE blowjob![/quote]

I think Starr seemed like the kind of guy that would be hidin’ in the young interns closet.

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
What a dick… I didn’t even know you could do that. The 2nd poster gave the stars… Whatever, I just think its crazy that we spent &% million dollars, and he Finally admitted to a BJ! Good job, Ken.

And most of the Republicans lately have been involved in child-porn, gay relations, and the like. That cash was yours and mine! You idiots…[/quote]

You were the second poster. And the third poster indicated he didn’t give you the stars either…

Monica’s working for Bill again; he wants her on his staff.

What’s the fluid capacity of Monica Lewinsky’s mouth?

One U.S. ‘liter’.

And Ken Starr is an American hero. I wish he could have put Billy BJ in prison, where he could give as well as he got.

Her mouth holds a liter??? Wow, Bill must’ve been backed up to overflow on her dress! Either that, or he’s a true T-MAN!

And keep crying that Bill didn’t go to jail, he’s free and always smilin’! Saddest part is he aligned himself in commercials with the weasel’s daddy. Now, that was disappointing…

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
I hope to God, that this penis is outed when the thousand’s of names are released from the D.C. Madam. That would make up for the 75 mil we wasted to get Bill to admit to a FREE blowjob!![/quote]

Ummmm…you may not necessarily have to post an opinion to vote. You guys think much on a daily basis?

I gave this post ***** x2 because I thought it was the most brilliantly worded opinion for only two sentences and is going to enrage the hell out of our conservative friends.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

I gave this post ***** x2 because I thought it was the most brilliantly worded opinion for only two sentences and is going to enrage the hell out of our conservative friends.[/quote]

Yes, look at all truckloads of “outrage” - why, conservatives can barely hold back against the two sentence ramblings of a half-literate.

You seem to think there is value in posts that merely irriate those you don’t agree with - for all of your bluster about how smart you are, isn’t that a tad juvenile?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

I gave this post ***** x2 because I thought it was the most brilliantly worded opinion for only two sentences and is going to enrage the hell out of our conservative friends.

Yes, look at all truckloads of “outrage” - why, conservatives can barely hold back against the two sentence ramblings of a half-literate.

You seem to think there is value in posts that merely irriate those you don’t agree with - for all of your bluster about how smart you are, isn’t that a tad juvenile?

[/quote]
Well, I think reason dictates that I judge the wording of this particular post and not his past posts. Besides this I have argued many times that language is imperfect in communication therefore I won’t hold some tiny grammatical errors against him (if there even were any). My use of English is often completely haneous and rambling so I can’t judge on that. Also I can’t spell. So what?!

Juvenile? Perhaps, but I never pigeon-holed myself into being above a good laugh–because I’m not. Intelligence and sense of humor are completely different. Yes, I like a good potty-joke now and then, too.

My intentions aren’t to irritate but to mock conservative hypocrisy.

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
What a dick… I didn’t even know you could do that. The 2nd poster gave the stars… Whatever, I just think its crazy that we spent &% million dollars, and he Finally admitted to a BJ! Good job, Ken.

And most of the Republicans lately have been involved in child-porn, gay relations, and the like. That cash was yours and mine! You idiots…[/quote]

Please stop. Your making us look like idiots.

The GOP has some ironic scandals, yes, but that doesn’t mean the entire party is corrupt. The Dems have an equal amount of scandal creating asshats.

Was it ridiculous to investigate Bill like they did? Yes. Was it totally political? Yes. Disgusting? Yes.

Get over it.

I can’t believe some people are defending the people using “escorts”. I also can’t believe are using this as a serious attack on the party as a whole.

The guy is an idiot, and obviously shouldn’t be holding the position he does. Thats just something we’ve seen throughout the Bush admin, incompetents appointed because they’ve supported the president. It’s called the spoils system, and it has been around since Andrew Jackson.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
What’s the fluid capacity of Monica Lewinsky’s mouth?

One U.S. ‘liter’.

And Ken Starr is an American hero. I wish he could have put Billy BJ in prison, where he could give as well as he got.[/quote]

You say this as if every president has been faithful to their wives. Both sides of the fence have tons of infidelity going on. If GWB has been totally faithful to his wife, I’ll eat my shoe.

Oh, and is this enough to shut PGJ up about how only dems viciously attack the opposition?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Please stop. Your making us look like idiots.[/quote]

Finally, someone with some sense. Well stated, Beowolf.

[quote]The GOP has some ironic scandals, yes, but that doesn’t mean the entire party is corrupt. The Dems have an equal amount of scandal creating asshats.

Was it ridiculous to investigate Bill like they did? Yes. Was it totally political? Yes. Disgusting? Yes.

Get over it.

I can’t believe some people are defending the people using “escorts”. I also can’t believe are using this as a serious attack on the party as a whole.

The guy is an idiot, and obviously shouldn’t be holding the position he does. Thats just something we’ve seen throughout the Bush admin, incompetents appointed because they’ve supported the president. It’s called the spoils system, and it has been around since Andrew Jackson.[/quote]

What current position are you referring to?