Kennelly Benches 680 Raw (Easily)

http://qik.com/video/cf1bef1da157417b83f27c5c11beb49c

Dude will be competeing this Saturday in a Raw Bench meet, hoping he grabs the record. One of my favorite people to follow in the world of weights.

AHAHAA! I love to see the top guys going RAWWWW!!!RRZZZZ

holy monkey balls…! anyone know if he’s training for a raw comp or something?

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
holy monkey balls…! anyone know if he’s training for a raw comp or something?[/quote]

did you not read my post? it’s only 2 sentences long lol…yes this Saturday he competes raw.

The contest is: UPA Washington Fall Championship

What an absolute monster.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

holy monkey balls…! anyone know if he’s training for a raw comp or something?[/quote]

did you not read my post? it’s only 2 sentences long lol…yes this Saturday he competes raw.[/quote]

reading is too hard brah

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

did you not read my post? it’s only 2 sentences long lol…yes this Saturday he competes raw.[/quote]

reading is too hard brah[/quote]

haha, no i didn’t read one word of it. i just clicked the link, sorry!

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

reading is too hard brah[/quote]

Pretty much…

Very impressive

What is the record 715? For him to do 720 with a pause…I’m not sure yeah it was easy but 40lbs is a big jump with that pause.

Results???

[quote]HERC410 wrote:
Results???[/quote]

What I heard was that he benched 650. Missed 675, which “jacked him up.” No, I don’t know for sure that that means.

thanks jim.

Video of the meet
http://rawpl.com/news/ryan-kennelly-benches-655lbs-raw/

Jesus god almighty!!

Sick.

680lbs raw 1075lbs in gear! Hell of a differenece. I’m not hating, just can’t think of any other sport where legal equipment can boost your numbers by 58% !! Can you imagine Usain Bolt putting on a different pair of spikes and running the 100 in 4 seconds dead?. LOL not gonna happen.

so who holds the RAW record?

[quote]UNCheavylifter wrote:
so who holds the RAW record?[/quote]

Mendy