Keith Olbermann on 9/11

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Skystud wrote:
Keith Olbermann is the only rational newscaster out there saying what needs to be said.

LMAO!!! Whew!! Thanks. I needed a good laugh this morning. For a second there I thought you called Olbermann rational.[/quote]

The Colbert Report is all you need.

Colbert report rocks I laugh my ass off everytime i see that show

Hate to burst your bubble. Not everyone is a burger chomping, fox watching moron. It’s a good thing somebody like Olbermann is keeping tabs on the slander that goes on in the media, because no one els is.
He is a gift.

Couldn’t do a better job of remembering those towers than bombing those fuckers[Al Qaeda] into oblivion…I think its a fairly poor area to attack Bush in, he has done much worse. Giuliani talked about it on a news report saying that it would take a long time to even finish the plans for such a memorial, let alone put it into action because the dynamics behind putting together such a rememberance are complicated.

The time it takes to build it will take a fraction of the time it will take to agree on what should be put up, and then put together the plans for it.

However, it is hard to deny that a connection between 9-11 and the war in Iraq was pushed on us by the administration during the selling of the Iraq War to the American public. Operation Enduring Freedom included both Afghanistan and Iraq in an effort to further link the two and garner support.

Chomsky predicted shortly after 9-11 that those in power all over the world would use the event to further their own ends, to tighten the controls on their people who were scared by this trangression against the most powerful nation in the world, and his words continue to ring true.

[quote]Skystud wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble. Not everyone is a burger chomping, fox watching moron. It’s a good thing somebody like Olbermann is keeping tabs on the slander that goes on in the media, because no one els is.
He is a gift.
[/quote]

Olberman and Clinton make a lovely couple. Of what, I’m not sure.

[quote]pookie wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Skystud wrote:
Keith Olbermann is the only rational newscaster out there saying what needs to be said.

LMAO!!! Whew!! Thanks. I needed a good laugh this morning. For a second there I thought you called Olbermann rational.

The Colbert Report is all you need.
[/quote]
Yes.