T Nation

Keith Olbermann on 9/11

Way to go, Keith…

SO now it’s Bush’s fault that there is no memorial?

And Kiethy is quoting a 46 year-old Twilight Zone episode?

My bet is the he never watched Path to 9-11.

What a fucking moron/cry baby.

Olbermann is talking out of his @$$!

This guy truely has it out for Bush and the GOP.

I guess he tries to balance out the O’Reillys, Hannitys and Limbaughs of the world.

Why bother?

[quote]rainjack wrote:

What a fucking moron/cry baby. [/quote]

I never watched Path to 9/11. Cuz, you know: I wanted to know what really happened.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

What a fucking moron/cry baby.

I never watched Path to 9/11. Cuz, you know: I wanted to know what really happened.[/quote]

Unless you are a tin-foil hat guy that thinks Bush was behind the attacks - Path to 9/11 was not nearly the hatchet job Keithy implied it was.

But - blaming Bush for putting it out? Show me the money trail. Olbermann is just a washed up hack. I mean - if you can’t make it at ESPN, or Fox Sports - where do you get off thinking you are a credible voice?

I’d come closer to believing a rant like that from Mike Wallace - or even Dan Rather than this clown.

But that’s just me.

Even Dan Patrick was asking today if Olbermann had gone crazy.

Olbermann will say anything to try to be relevant.

His is an asshole. I cannot stand what he says or the way he says it. I cannot believe he is still on the air. Who the hell watches that drivel?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Who the hell watches that drivel?[/quote]

There are exactly seven regular viewers.

His is an asshole. I cannot stand what he says or the way he says it. I cannot believe he is still on the air. Who the hell watches that drivel?[/quote]

As opposed to balanced, nuanced reporting from O’Reilly and Hannity.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

His is an asshole. I cannot stand what he says or the way he says it. I cannot believe he is still on the air. Who the hell watches that drivel?

As opposed to balanced, nuanced reporting from O’Reilly and Hannity.[/quote]

the same exact thing could be said for hannity and o’reilly, correct. it’s opinion after all. oh. except the part about who watches them. they are highly rated cable shows. olbermann has, literally, a couple thousand viewers.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

the same exact thing could be said for hannity and o’reilly, correct. it’s opinion after all. oh. except the part about who watches them. they are highly rated cable shows. olbermann has, literally, a couple thousand viewers. [/quote]

They are all tools but as you stated Olbermann has very few viewers thus this calculated phoney rage to draw attention to his show.

Wow that was moving.

I don’t know about fabricated rage in this rant of his. He lost two friends on the jets and another two in the towers.

[quote]Superfly555 wrote:
Wow that was moving.

I don’t know about fabricated rage in this rant of his. He lost two friends on the jets and another two in the towers. [/quote]

I don’t think he’s ever had four friends in his enire life.

Hack Wilson wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

the same exact thing could be said for hannity and o’reilly, correct. it’s opinion after all. oh. except the part about who watches them. they are highly rated cable shows. olbermann has, literally, a couple thousand viewers.

They are all tools but as you stated Olbermann has very few viewers thus this calculated phoney rage to draw attention to his show.[/quote]

And, as we all know: popularity equals quality and veracity.

That’s why Dancing With the Stars is the best program on TV, right?

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

They are all tools but as you stated Olbermann has very few viewers thus this calculated phoney rage to draw attention to his show.

[/quote]

best show on TV is hannity and colmes, of course!

kidding. i don’t watch any of that crap…except in presidential election years.

but come on…you think olbermann’s is a quality show?

now i’m thinking: what is the best show on tv? 24? maybe. the office? probably.

now i’m thinking: what is the best show on tv? 24? maybe. the office? probably. [/quote]

Rome. Case closed.

harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

now i’m thinking: what is the best show on tv? 24? maybe. the office? probably. [/quote]

Keith Olbermann is the only rational newscaster out there saying what needs to be said.

[quote]Skystud wrote:
Keith Olbermann is the only rational newscaster out there saying what needs to be said.
[/quote]

LMAO!!! Whew!! Thanks. I needed a good laugh this morning. For a second there I thought you called Olbermann rational.

[quote]Skystud wrote:

[/quote]

I guess we are all lucky he’s managed to show up on EVERY freaking cable channel there is. He’s getting to spread the truth all over my dial.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

[/quote]

No, its awesome cos of Vivica A. Fox’s rack. Last season it was Stacy’s ass and legs…