Kegel Exercises

This mofo beats anything you’ve posted so far…

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Freaky_Frankie wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Freaky_Frankie wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I prefer the HIT method of training my, um… ring muscles.

Go to absolute positive failure, then have my partner give me few ‘forced’ reps.

Oh yes.[/quote]

Things I did not want to visualize [/quote]
That’s because you didn’t expect to be so turned on by the thought, huh?

It’s ok… it happens all.the.time.[/quote]

Maybe so[/quote]

Not cool, man!![/quote]

What you dont like my sexy walk?

Is this better
[/quote]

LOL. Brrrr, that gave me the chills.[/quote]

I could do this all day[/quote]

Hehe Good god, man, why do you even have those GIFs?

Can you at least shorten the quotes, please? That’ll make this fun thread so much easier to read.

Thank you :slight_smile:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
This mofo beats anything you’ve posted so far…[/quote]

OH GOD!! MY EYES!!!

ROFLMAO!!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
This mofo beats anything you’ve posted so far…[/quote]

Anything for you DN

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Anything for you DN[/quote]

Lol

Thank you.

Hahahaha!!! ^^

This is serious. Some people here keep posting about sex all the time, and for once you can talk about something productive and useful about it instead of stories of worthlessness that will not do anyone any good.

Kegels and other internal exercies are a pretty interesting subject, and given that our society is obsessed about sex I wonder why people never talk about it, especially on a forum filled with anonymous people who are engaged in training which is somewhat related.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
This is serious. Some people here keep posting about sex all the time, and for once you can talk about something productive and useful about it instead of stories of worthlessness that will not do anyone any good.

Kegels and other internal exercies are a pretty interesting subject, and given that our society is obsessed about sex I wonder why people never talk about it, especially on a forum filled with anonymous people who are engaged in training which is somewhat related.[/quote]

Take a seat, you havent been here long enough

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

LOL Dude, I thought Broccoli… Nice try, though :wink:

Why… did I answer carrot?

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

Kegels and other internal exercies are a pretty interesting subject, and given that our society is obsessed about sex I wonder why people never talk about it, especially on a forum filled with anonymous people who are engaged in training which is somewhat related.[/quote]

Why are you complaining? You expect people to take this thread seriously when your first post was far from it?

Lol

This helps me remember to practice my Kegals…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
This helps me remember to practice my Kegals…[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
This helps me remember to practice my Kegals…[/quote]
[/quote]

Unsuspecting me clicked on this thread.

The best thread on T-Nation.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

Why are you complaining? You expect people to take this thread seriously when your first post was far from it?

Lol
[/quote]

How do you know if my initial post is serious or not?By the way I know a bunch of practice that would appear 10 times less serious that I will not post.

I can’t believe that someone like you who seem to make sex the center of her life don’t even know that you can train the sex muscles. Is this whole idea that far out?