T Nation

Keg Tops

Anybody know what I can use to plug the top of a keg after I’ve filled it up. I’ve been to 2 Lowes and they both said to use a rubber stopper which doens’t work. I had a thing where it was a rubber stopper but it screwed on the top so it actually expanded the bottom part of the stopper, that worked. But I don’t know where I got it and what it’s called. Anyone know, or any other advice?

You should be able to get that plug the one you talk of in any hardware store on the plumbing dept.

Or just put the tap and seal back on the keg snap the o-ring back on