Keeping the Bodybuilding Lifestyle in Perspective

Take enough Clen/Tren you can do whatever the fuck you want and still get big bahahahah

TC definitely has more of a way with words. He makes reading about the grind enjoyable most of the time :slight_smile:

Very mature views on training OP. I agree with your sentiments but I do see where the article is coming from and sympathize with what is being expressed.

I have people ask me quite often what to do to get in shape/lose weight/get bigger/drop the last 10 pounds/whatever and I know (just like bob) that they will ignore my advice. I give simple tips and guidelines anyway but usually I know it’ll never be taken seriously.

I’ve heard the “I don’t have time” excuse more times than I can count and the “we overcome” section of the article resonates with me. Do I like lifting until 12:30-1 in the morning cause that’s when my schedule permits? No. Did I like it when I had to get up and be in the gym by 3:30 AM to lift? No… Not only no but hell no lol. I did what I had to cause lifting was important.

That’s something that most people don’t understand and IMO can’t be taught.

With all that being said, I don’t see myself as being better than them because I lift weights. That’s my choice, that’s my hobby. It doesn’t make me more superior to anyone else. I always try to help people out and if 100 people ignore the advice that they ask me for but 1 person heeds it and it helps them improve their lives then it’s all worth it.