T Nation

Keeping Test Levels Stable

Hi guys

I have been taking cypionate(200) started out twice a week and tapering it to once a week. But something is weired I felt like million bucks around day9-10 for like 3-4 days and than again dropped dead like i have no test in me. So how is one suppose to feel while during a test only cycle? Is it everyday good feeling or only sometimes???

Does anyone knows if there is some sort of receptor down regulation or if SHBG plays a role in the fluctuations?

lol why did you taper it?
your taking 200mg/week?
Shoot 100mg/E3D and keep it at that.

So you started off at 400mg/wk and are now at 200/wk? What is your reasoning behind this?

There is no logical explanation here so read the starter threads and those on AIs and SERMs so you have some sort of clue of what you are doing.

Whoa, what are you doing there jimbo!? My close friend felt fluctuations in mood tapering down to the bridge portion of his cycle. The “I feel like a million bucks, I can lift anything, date and bed any woman, I loves my huge ass truck, the south’s gonna do it aghein” feeling does taper away most likely do to the reduced levels of exogenous androgens, but as far as what your doing it seems like some half-baked, still uncooked in the middle attempt at a PCT. Please post further details for either additonal help or further roasting.

More frequent injections give more stable blood levels… and done.

So even if cyp has a 6 day half life injecting daily will give the MOST stable levels.

As for the BS mentioned earlier about tapering or some such rubbish - i feel that was covered and i’m not in the mood for this tomfoolery.

‘British’ Brook

How can you guys talk about a test only cycle with these problems and not discuss estrogen?

This guy probably has estrogen poisoning.

Inject twice a week!

EvolutionX… next time do your research first and don’t be a train wreck.

thanks guys. Sorry i made a confusion By tapering i meant 100mg/twice week and its for TRT purpose.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
So you started off at 400mg/wk and are now at 200/wk? What is your reasoning behind this?

There is no logical explanation here so read the starter threads and those on AIs and SERMs so you have some sort of clue of what you are doing.[/quote]

thanks i am taking .25 adx every other day and have Nolvadex in the cabinet in case things get bad.

[quote] Brook wrote:
More frequent injections give more stable blood levels… and done.

So even if cyp has a 6 day half life injecting daily will give the MOST stable levels.

As for the BS mentioned earlier about tapering or some such rubbish - i feel that was covered and i’m not in the mood for this tomfoolery.

‘British’ Brook[/quote]

thanks bro