T Nation

Keeping Life Simple and Easy 2

[quote]FlaBouy wrote:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome’s everyone! Hey Rick did you see Sen Say’s avi??? ;)[/quote]

Rub it in Dominus…[/quote]

Just pointing it out to you :wink:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

[quote]FlaBouy wrote:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome’s everyone! Hey Rick did you see Sen Say’s avi??? ;)[/quote]

Rub it in Dominus…[/quote]

Just pointing it out to you ;)[/quote]

You saw what I did there, right… :wink:

[quote]FlaBouy wrote:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

[quote]FlaBouy wrote:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome’s everyone! Hey Rick did you see Sen Say’s avi??? ;)[/quote]

Rub it in Dominus…[/quote]

Just pointing it out to you ;)[/quote]

You saw what I did there, right… ;)[/quote]

Yeah, you’re lost grill :wink:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

[quote]punnyguy wrote:
And it’s also great that it’s obvious he can pulverize me into tiny bits if he chooses; [/quote]

lol!!! I’m pretty capable of pounding people if I need too…I’m trained in Judo, Karate, AR15 :wink: Country gal! ;)[/quote]

This I don’t understand… all that was noticed was the AR… I kinda lined up several responses to the “pounding” capability myself…

[quote]FlaBouy wrote:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

[quote]punnyguy wrote:
And it’s also great that it’s obvious he can pulverize me into tiny bits if he chooses; [/quote]

lol!!! I’m pretty capable of pounding people if I need too…I’m trained in Judo, Karate, AR15 :wink: Country gal! ;)[/quote]

This I don’t understand… all that was noticed was the AR… I kinda lined up several responses to the “pounding” capability myself…[/quote]

In some circles, it’s considered pleasurable to be pounded on by pretty ladies…

I have over a decade of Karate, a little bit of boxing, so let’s dance! :wink:

No disrespect, BigBoy!


Welcome.

WELCOME, and YES you are looking awesome and must be so proud, keep kicking ass!!

Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you.

Bulldog: that pic is too cute!!! :wink:
Up: thanks girl and you look AWESOME yourself!!
Dday: I apologize in advance for anything you might read on here! :wink: I’m going to have to go find Jlo and friend her!

Morning peeps!!

Today was suppose to be yoga, but I woke up with energy that needed burning…so it was Insanity to the rescue!! Man, I’m loving the Insanity DVD’s for my cardio since I’m staying inside to do it…totally kicked my bootie!! I had sweat running in my eyes before I was through!! Yeah baby!!! 40 mins later and I was toast!

So that was it for today! Have a great day everyone!!

Peace out!
M

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

…but I woke up with energy that needed burning…[/quote]

…and yet I was so close… rejected yet again…

[quote]FlaBouy wrote:

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

…but I woke up with energy that needed burning…[/quote]

…and yet I was so close… rejected yet again… [/quote]

Not my fault…I told you to stay home :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]dday wrote:
Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you. [/quote]

And you met us in person and see that is the way we are in real life also.

We tend to not be boring.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you. [/quote]

And you met us in person and see that is the way we are in real life also.

We tend to not be boring.[/quote]

For sure, it’s not an internet thing, you guys are a lot of fun. Speaking of Jlo, where’s she been lately?

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you. [/quote]

And you met us in person and see that is the way we are in real life also.

We tend to not be boring.[/quote]

For sure, it’s not an internet thing, you guys are a lot of fun. Speaking of Jlo, where’s she been lately?[/quote]

Working a bunch, I was chatting with her on Google, she is getting her hair colored right now. She wanted to know what you meant by “interesting conversations”, :slight_smile:

I was filling her in on the new couple here.

Haha! Just the general banter between you two. You can tell you’re made for one another.

[quote]dday wrote:
Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you. [/quote]
Welcome! I don’t log on as often as I would like, you know work, kids, life, pets, etc… but yeah DJ and I can hijack every now and then :slight_smile:
Hope you enjoy the entertainment.

[quote]JLO73 wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you. [/quote]
Welcome! I don’t log on as often as I would like, you know work, kids, life, pets, etc… but yeah DJ and I can hijack every now and then :slight_smile:
Hope you enjoy the entertainment.[/quote]

Right on que. Missed you lately. Love the new avi.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]JLO73 wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
Oh man not another couple, DJ and Jlo have some…interesting conversations on here sometimes. Welcome the both of you. [/quote]
Welcome! I don’t log on as often as I would like, you know work, kids, life, pets, etc… but yeah DJ and I can hijack every now and then :slight_smile:
Hope you enjoy the entertainment.[/quote]

Right on que. Missed you lately. Love the new avi.[/quote]
Thanks Dday. been a bit busy…my slave driver of a hubby keeping me busy alllllll the time…

[quote]JLO73 wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
but yeah DJ and I can hijack every now and then :slight_smile:
Hope you enjoy the entertainment.[/quote]

I think Rick and I will fit right in! lol!! We’ve been know to hijack a few blogs in our time! lol!!

[quote]Mylissa1 wrote:

I think Rick and I will fit right in! lol!! We’ve been know to hijack a few blogs in our time! lol!![/quote]

We call it Blojacking… sad isn’t it? but yeah… I fit the description… mostly…