Keeping Gains From Juice

Can anyone tell me how I can keep the gains I make off a cycle, or at least keep most of them? Also does anyone out there know about the use of evening primrose oil during a cycle are there benefits or know, thanks.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419

Good post cyco. Very helpful.

What I’ve found in the past that works well is running 200mgs Primo per week for 5 weeks and at the beginning of that run your HCG 500ius ED.

I did this in my last cycle and lost very little.

FatSensei

Personally the est way to get off is to switch to very short acting compunds and run them until they’re the only compunds in your system and all longer acting compunds clear out. Then stop cold turkey and take 2 weeks off from the gym. During this time interesting things happen.

1. You rest and eat enough to keep muscle glycogen full

2. Allow for full cns recovery.

3. The sudden drop in androgest in your system will cause your HPTA to have no choice but to literally kick start ASAP.

I used this regime for the first time last cycle and was back to normal functioning in 4 days. Now 5 weeks later i lost only 2 lbs and ALL strenght is the same.

I’m 6’3 244lbs and 11.5 bf %

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Personally the est way to get off is to switch to very short acting compunds and run them until they’re the only compunds in your system and all longer acting compunds clear out. Then stop cold turkey and take 2 weeks off from the gym. During this time interesting things happen.

1. You rest and eat enough to keep muscle glycogen full

2. Allow for full cns recovery.

3. The sudden drop in androgest in your system will cause your HPTA to have no choice but to literally kick start ASAP.

I used this regime for the first time last cycle and was back to normal functioning in 4 days. Now 5 weeks later i lost only 2 lbs and ALL strenght is the same.

I’m 6’3 244lbs and 11.5 bf %[/quote]

Gregus, can you use an oral when doing this or are you talking about something like prop? The first (and last) time I tried prop I could barely walk for almost 4 days.

FatSensei

personally i ilke prop and acetate esters for this. Orals may be a little different in terms of HPTA recovery so may need your PCT more so.