Keeping BP Down While Using

I have a history of high blood pressure in my family but it only raises for me when i take juice. i got tamixafin (sp?) and some BP meds but is there any thing that will keep this from happening? juice wise?

cat
I hear you on the high BP. I got it too a bit and family history wise as well. I do take the aforementioned CoQ10 too. But, my main thought is you just have to sort of deal with it on cycle. It has more benefits than not for the gear head. As always, if you health is too compromised to gear up, pursue other options.

You aren’t a heavy guy and you bike alot. So I’m kinda surprised to hear this. Also, I don’t believe you’re using high doses, correct? It must be a purely genetic issue. Are you eating tons of junk?

[quote]Fullcontact wrote:
You aren’t a heavy guy and you bike alot. So I’m kinda surprised to hear this. Also, I don’t believe you’re using high doses, correct? It must be a purely genetic issue. Are you eating tons of junk? [/quote]

excellent diet but my dad died of heart disease before he was 50. dr. j has me on bp meds to control it but i skip alot of the doses becasuse soemtimes i don’t need it. it could be that when i do long rides i get really dehydrated too and that effects it also.

fullcontact glad to hear from you- i’ve missed talking AND bs w/ you. i’ve learned alot from you. ii hope other ppl chime in to ask you stuff too. thanxguys
cat3