Keeping as horny as possible

I’ve been going out with my current girlfriend for 3 months.
I don’t drink often due to my training, but whenever I go to a party with her she always pushes me to consume more than a moderate amount of alcohol and insists that I unwind and chill out every now and again and stop being so boring, bloody hell you can’t please everyone.
Anyway my problem is we’re going to a party this friday, and at the end of the night Im always unable to perfrom in the bedroom. Because of the alcohol sometimes I just loose interest in sex until the morning when the alochol starts to wear off which is when I get raging hardons. Sometimes after a drink I just can’t keep it up or when I can I can’t ejaculate.
can anyone give me some tips which will help me out on the night.
How about if I have no sexual relief at all untill Friday, I’ll have 4 days worth of man goo inside of me dying to get out, surely I’ll be ok then??
Or can anyone suggest anything better which will maybe help increase my testosterone, how about Tribex. If I take 4 days worht of Tribex without any sexual relief would it help or would the alcohol just kill off the Tribex???
Please help!!!

1. Fuck her, then get drunk.

2. Fuck her, period. You deserve better than somebody who can`t accept you like you are most of the time

(I don’t drink often due to my training, but whenever I go to a party with her she always pushes me to consume more than a moderate amount of alcohol and insists that I unwind and chill out every now and again and stop being so boring, bloody hell you can’t please everyone. )

Go find better. You`re worth it.

Fuck her and Chuck her, she doesn’t appreciate ur dedication to ur training.

My friend that mean she don’t appreciate you as a person.

She ain’t worth it pal

It is only a temporary fix, but why don’t you drive your car to the party. That way you have an excuse not to drink or at least not get drunk. I understand that the social pressure to drink is huge but you can work around it.

You have what is commonly referred to as “whiskey dick.” It happens to the best of us, although it has only happened to me like twice and this was after ungodly amounts of liquor. Not saying you should drink more, cuz if that’s not your thing it’s not your thing. But, if you do have a few drinks every now and again, you may develop enough of a tolerance that the alcohol won’t affect your performance. Tribex wouldn’t be a bad idea either. If you end up “saving up your man goo” and taking Tribex, be careful…you might drown your girlfriend with the Northian load!!

Only problem i have with drunk dick is that my performance lasts too long, i never have a problem staying hard…If the girl starts to get sore and i start to get tired i will just “fake it” into a rubber…now if the girl asks to look inside the rubber then get your running shoes and take off b/c you have yourself a psycho

Dave that’s hilarious.

Dave’s Psycho woman: Dave let me see that fucking rubber…I must have confirmation!!! Now dammit!!!

Dave: Uh well I’m feeling a bit dehydrated today. So…uh…bye!

:wink:

Just a thought, but maybe you’re not all that attracted to your girlfriend.

Hahaha glad you got a kick out of that Arcane i figured a few people would…funny thing is that actually happened to me in high school haha…

I hate nuttin in rubbers. It’s like spitting a loogie out your car window without rolling the window down. That being said, I almost always ask when that special time arrives “Where do you want me to cum?” I asked this once while hitting this girl in the ten point doggy style position, and she said snottily “In the condom”. As she requested I blew a HUUYYGGGE load in the rubber then quickly pulled out pulled it off and spanked it across her ass so hard it broke/splattered everywhere. Yes, I was drunk. Yes, she called me an asshole. Yes, I laughed my ass off. Yes, it was worth it and she let me hit it again. BTW sorry for the jack.

To answer your question on how to stay horny. I recommend the butt. I don’t know about you, but if I knew I was gonna get to do some sodomization without out representation I’d sober right up. Try it, you won’t be sorry.

Ten point doggy style position?

First time I hear that one…what the hell is that variation? Or is it just a chinesed kung-fu wink ?

Ask your GF which she’d prefer, to have you drunk and “loose” or to have sex.

Her answer should tell you quite a bit.

Don’t drink, Duh!

i’m with scub, more i drink the longer i go. maybe you should stop drinking those fo fo cosmopolitans.lol j/k

actually she sounds pretty cool to me, but if she wants you to just have a drink in your hand and you have problems with mr. limpy, try drinking something with less alcohol like a michelob ultra and you won’t have to worry about cals as much.

Empty your beer can in the bathroom and fill it with water. No one will know you’re not drinking.

Dammit Thrasher, that is exactly what I was going to say!

Works great, the only problem is that being sober around a bunch of drunks isn’t always fun. You never realize how stupid alcohol makes people until you’re the sober one.

First off thats fucking hiiiiilarious wideguy. second, i always cum in the rubber. I never thought about doing it somewhere else. I should give it a shot

Ten point doggstyle- similar to traditional but with an extremely high stance, your knees ligned up with her shoulders.

Fuck her twice before the party and then go get drunk.

jay how aold are you and same with her?