Keep Wt the Same or Increase Each Set?

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
Professor X wrote:
5repset wrote:
Not what again?

Not these toes again. We HATE these toes.

X, I didn’t know they let you take your shoes off in the operating room.

Hey…I have nice feet. I also like nice feet on women. Women with nasty feet are a big turn off for me…which is what this thread is about now.

hahahah I saw that second picture and though a slug was crawling into her foot.

As long as we’re talking about feet, I love a women with good feet. Being able to show them off in sandle/open shoes/whatever is sexy.

I might be picky, but I need to be comfortable with every part of a girl. Nice hands, feet, face, body etc… As long as she takes good care of herself, I’m happy.

But if she neglects one area, then it’s all I can think of. Cleanliness=sexiness in my book.[/quote]

Dude, I went out with this girl in college who had hands rougher than a lumber jack. Holding hands with her was like holding hands with my grandfather.

Do you realize how hard it is to think about sex when images of gramps keep popping into your head? Let me tell you, geriatrics is not an aphrodisiac.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
Professor X wrote:
5repset wrote:
Not what again?

Hey…I have nice feet. I also like nice feet on women. Women with nasty feet are a big turn off for me…which is what this thread is about now.[/quote]

I don’t like toe rings on women. Never have, never will. They’re just retarded.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
Professor X wrote:
5repset wrote:
Not what again?

Hey…I have nice feet. I also like nice feet on women. Women with nasty feet are a big turn off for me…which is what this thread is about now.

I don’t like toe rings on women. Never have, never will. They’re just retarded.[/quote]

If they are on Indian women’s feet, I like them. For the record, I think Indian women have awesome feet in general from what I’ve seen…but then, I am only looking at the cute ones.

Indian toes.

Feet, seriously? I can picture every bodypart of pretty much every GF I’ve been with, but I don’t think I could pick their feet out of a lineup. lol

austin_bicep wrote:
forlife wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Oh dear god, please not this again.

x2

x3, this comes up every week.

x4 and they still don’t learn. They make this so complicated that discussing it is a fucking chore and a waste of time.

Damn I’m glad I grew up right before the internet stripped every kid of their nutsack.[/quote]

x5, sexy toes rock.

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
Feet, seriously? I can picture every bodypart of pretty much every GF I’ve been with, but I don’t think I could pick their feet out of a lineup. lol[/quote]

You have a condition called “foot blindness”.

You need foot glasses.

Great…

The day I start reviewing the most complicated return I do all year, you guys start the hot feet thread.

Jesus hates me I swear.

Mr.Purple wrote:
Feet, seriously? I can picture every bodypart of pretty much every GF I’ve been with, but I don’t think I could pick their feet out of a lineup. lol

You need foot glasses.[/quote]

Your condition is known as “footism”, discriminating against the ugly feet.

You’re a “footist”. I have no respect for people like you.

Can you fuck a foot?

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Can you fuck a foot?[/quote]

no, but you can fuck feet

Mr.Purple wrote:

You need foot glasses.[/quote]

Tell you what, the minute I grow tired of tits and ass I’ll order a pair of those glasses ASAP.

I might be the only guy in the world who is a cello fetichist, though. Mmmmmm, cello.

Yes, I’m a weirdo.

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
Feet, seriously? I can picture every bodypart of pretty much every GF I’ve been with, but I don’t think I could pick their feet out of a lineup. lol[/quote]

i can. your girlfriends had nice feet.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Can you fuck a foot?

no, but you can fuck feet[/quote]

Not even between the big toe and index toe?

footism or not…IMO if a hot chick doesn’t have cute feet its like a corvette with a bent frame okay to look at not worth a fuck to ride…none the less i have gotten hammer drunk and banged big girls with ugly feet :slight_smile:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Can you fuck a foot?

no, but you can fuck feet[/quote]

Haha. Awesome.

I pray whoever does this doesn’t do it with and atheletic chick with calloused feet. I’d be like wacking off with sandpaper.

Not to get off topic but the only thing worst than big feet on a woman are big hands. Makes your cock look smaller when she’s wacking you off.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Can you fuck a foot?

no, but you can fuck feet

Not even between the big toe and index toe?[/quote]

You’d have to have a pretty small dong.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Mr.Purple wrote:

i can. your girlfriends had nice feet.[/quote]

Oh snap!

That must be why they all left, I didn’t give them enough foot attention.

Well, that, and all the nagging to start playing the cello.

[quote]dankid wrote:

I feel that the second method just has too many reps that are too light, and by the time you get to your working weight you are already tired. [/quote]

If you are getting tired from your warm up sets then you’re doing it wrong… When I work up to a 3 rm squat at 275, my set at 185 doesnt tire me out at all…

[quote]WRPL wrote:
dankid wrote:

I feel that the second method just has too many reps that are too light, and by the time you get to your working weight you are already tired.

If you are getting tired from your warm up sets then you’re doing it wrong… When I work up to a 3 rm squat at 275, my set at 185 doesnt tire me out at all…[/quote]

09ers really mean business.