Keep moving Forward

Olympic high bar Atg squats some sets were jumps 225x3x6

power shrugs 315x3x3

single leg press 170x5x2

leg extensions 190x15x2

Had to leave due to kid having a "water " issue.

Vid of a set of Squat jumps hopefully to follow. 1st rep went forward…oops!

What do you do for forearms?

Jump squats with 225 is stout. Great work.

Video of your jump squats from today. Nice - and I’m diggin’ the shoes, too. :slight_smile:

Interesting squat jumps…could you use it as a warmup for the CNS before regular back squatting?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Interesting squat jumps…could you use it as a warmup for the CNS before regular back squatting?[/quote]

Yes use 135-185 for sets of 3

Those look hard. Why no collars?

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Those look hard. Why no collars?[/quote]

too many people were working in, usually by myself I use collars on weighted jumps

[quote]cavalier wrote:
What do you do for forearms?[/quote]

wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, wrist roller, captains of crush, plate pinch, rope rows with sled. I pick 2 exercises and work for 10 minutes.

Mobility work, foam roll and stretching.

bbell complex 95x6x3

Taught complex to KbGall - she should have a video in her log shortly. Some of the exercises were brand new to her.

Some blast strap pushups/dips/ab work

Fun day

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:
Vid of a set of Squat jumps hopefully to follow. 1st rep went forward…oops![/quote]

Thanks for the video, I was feeling flat and tired when I went to the gym. Did a few sets of these jump squats with light weight and it really got me going. Thanks for the tip.

[quote]Scotto wrote:

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:
Vid of a set of Squat jumps hopefully to follow. 1st rep went forward…oops![/quote]

Thanks for the video, I was feeling flat and tired when I went to the gym. Did a few sets of these jump squats with light weight and it really got me going. Thanks for the tip.[/quote]

See! More incentive to do more videos, Fish! LOL!

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:
Mobility work, foam roll and stretching.

bbell complex 95x6x3

Taught complex to KbGall - she should have a video in her log shortly. Some of the exercises were brand new to her.

Some blast strap pushups/dips/ab work

Fun day[/quote]

Psst…video is up. :slight_smile: Good stuff today with that bbell complex - and I liked the pushups with the blast straps, too.

Yes, KB the palawan is coming along well, Obi Wan.

[quote]Kairiki wrote:
Yes, KB the palawan is coming along well, Obi Wan.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

close grip dynamic flat bench press 185x3x2, 205x3x4

hang snatch pulls 95x10-115x10,135x10x2-135x25

btn press 135x10x2,135x22

vgrip pullups bwx13x5

skullcrushers 95x10,115x15x2,115x22

bbell curls 95x15x2,95x18

bweight 226

Picture comining later.

Lookin’ good, Bogotir! :slight_smile:

Lookin’ good slim.

BTW, that t-shirt is kinda creepy and mezmorizing all at the same time.

Lookin’ diesel there, Coach! You got the guns of Charles Polinquin. Are you two sharing needles? :-p

Mobility work and stretch.

Watched a movie entitled: Pulling John, it’s about the legendary arm wrestler John Brzenk (sp?). Some good training segments in there.

Also in there is a big Russian --holy fuck strong!!! 290lbs 1 arm pullups 1/4 reps and using a towel over bar.

Movie is on Netflix. Gave me some intersting ideas for some training…

Excited about training tomorrow.