Keep It Simple

I see a lot of people trying to over complicate cycles, myself included, but I wanted to through out my current cycle as an example of the effectiveness of keeping it simple.

All I’m running is:
Test E 1,000mg/wk
Anavar 50mg/day

Adex as necessary- about .25mg/E3-5 days

And I was using HCG up until this week.

Just doing this for 7-8 weeks. Anavar started around week 3 or 4.

Currently up 17 lbs. Bench up 70+ lbs. Squat up about the same. Haven’t done much deadlifting though. Bodyfat started dropping initially, then I started eating more since I’m really just trying to do a basic/moderate bulk and not drop below a certain bf% and now it’s staying the same.

I have to say out of dbol, winny, and anavar, I think anavar is the best overall. The bloat from dbol never bothered me that much and the strength gains were awesome, but the back pumps were awful and I didn’t care for how I felt with elevated BP. I don’t really get pumps from Anavar, but I get really tight in my forearms, quads and calves. It feels great. Winny just never did it for me. Didn’t see much if anything in terms of strength gains and the dryness was OK, but T3+Tren is far more effective for that.

It’s been a great combo so far. Exceeded my expectations. Will probably throw anavar in with everything from here on out. Just goes to show you don’t need to run a ton of shit to get great results. I have about a week left on this and then the big cycle will start at the end of January.

I agree I’ve never really cared for complicated or long cycles

Hi Toby.I am like you KISS_Keep it simple stupid. Toby that is a slogan at my 12-step program. Toby i was reading an article by the late:Dan Duchain.Dan was saying in his experience the most affective steroid cycle is the 1st one an athlete doe’s.

Im 53 and was a competitor from 1978-85. Toby like you suggest most of the high level guy's used simple compound's,primarily test,deca prima. and the oral's,but not the 50mg d-bol,but the Ciba pharmaceutical 5mg pink one's @ 15-30mg's a day.     

These day's people have 40 different concoction's and in my opinion.Maybe that is the culprit for all the guy's developing gyno.I don't know?just a thought.                                                                                        Keep me posted on yiour progress.                                                                                         thank you john

I agree 100%, keep it simple. 1 or 2 compounds and AI control, then PCT.

I am gonna go a gram of test for my next one. I felt incredible on 660, I can only imagine how great you feel on 1000.

I will certainly agree on the Dbol as well very yin and yang. The back pumps and aromatization are not for me.

have you always been able to keep your AI dose low or is that something you have found is possible on this type of cycle?

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
I am gonna go a gram of test for my next one. I felt incredible on 660, I can only imagine how great you feel on 1000.

I will certainly agree on the Dbol as well very yin and yang. The back pumps and aromatization are not for me.

have you always been able to keep your AI dose low or is that something you have found is possible on this type of cycle?[/quote]

Always low. During my first cycle I found that .5mg/EOD was too high. I started to experience sides of too much e-suppression. I dropped to .5 E3D, then .25 E3D which seemed to be the best.

Simple cycles are great for just adding lean mass. But for serious cutting or any type of contest prep I’m a pretty firm believer that you still do need multiple compounds. You just can’t cut enough on Test alone.

A quick update with one week left to go. I’m in story telling mode, so sit back, relax and enjoy. I went out on Halloween weekend (Saturday) and get absolutely fucked up. I’ve drank on cycle before (not to this degree) and this was the first time I drank on this cycle. I didn’t drink at all during my last cycle.

I didn’t take any anavar on Saturday, but had the weirdest drunk experience of my life. I was getting more attention than usual and normally I would sit there and chat these girls up, but for some reason I would just WALK OFF after talking to them only for a minute- sometimes almost cutting them off mid-sentence, haha. It happened a couple times throughout the night. The most memorable of which was with ‘hottie fire-fighter’ (HFF).
We were at a bar/club that had an indoor/outdoor patio you could smoke in. My friends went inside to register for some costume contest and I stayed outside. I saw HFF was smoking so I went up to her and asked if I could borrow her lighter for my cigar. She was hot. Probably 5’8", brunette, slutty fire-fighter outfit with boots and fishnets (if my drunk memory serves me correctly) and some pretty rockin’ tits. After it was lit I told her I was just going to stand there for a minute and pretend I know her while I wait for my friends. She said that was fine. She told me her name and I told her mine. Then I kinda just walked off…my cigar went out and I had to go back up to her and ask for another light. One of her friends jokingly said to me “Oh, that’s just an excuse to come talk to her again lol” and it totally caught me off guard because that actually was a good idea, but I hadn’t thought of it and showed her my cigar and said “See? But it really did go out.” They just kinda laughed. Then HFF gave me her lighter (which I ended up accidentally walking off with later) and said “you just need to suck on it harder…” Without any hesitation I went full Michael Scott, “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID” It wasn’t funny at all but she still laughed, then looked right at me and said “Yeah, that is what she said.” I was like “hah…” and just WALKED OFF.
I told myself I would try and talk to her later, definitely before she left. Never happened. She ended up winning the ‘hottest fire-fighter’ contest but wasn’t even there to claim it. So we decided to bounce to this other place across the street thinking I might bump into her there. Didn’t happen, but I did run into hottie FBI agent who I had met earlier in the night a different bar…or actually in the middle of the street between bars. Anyway, I ended up going home with her.
Her friend had to drive us and we didn’t get too far before the alcohol hit me. I recall with great clarity everything I drink, and in order: 1 jack & coke, 1 long island, 1 tanqueray and tonic + some blue shot, Another jack and coke, another tanqueray, a shot of tequilla, and a heinekin. Really not that much for me. I only made it about two miles and tried to play it cool and asked if she could pull over for a minute. She was like there’s no way we can pull over here. I was like “ok well I’m just gonna open this door then…” so as we’re turning this corner I open the door and just puke everywhere. Thankfully none got in the car, but I figured that pretty much ruined my chances, but NOPE.
Eventually got back to her place at some point I remember being naked and the feeling came over me again. “Uh, where’s your bathroom?” I ran out the door ass-naked and made it to the toilet just in time and puked so hard. It was an amazing night. Gotta cut it short now. I’ll have the second update here tomorrow…

Haha ill be waiting…

that was some funny shit

I went for a new bench PR tonight and now I’ll probably have to stay out of the gym for five days or so now. I actually hit the PR last week but wanted to do it again today. My arms/ligaments were not recovered from the previous week and about one set after my PR I couldn’t do anything. Did some light-weight stuff and even that was painful. I had been adding weight too fast and it finally caught up with me.

I never max out on lifts- and it’s even worse to do it on gear,but I did it two weeks in a row. Learn from my mistake. The pain all through my arms/elbows/shoulders/joints was crippling. On the plus side I can still do legs, but no squatting since that has been really rough on my shoulders lately too.

Regarding the last story, the night after all of that I started to feel depressed. I don’t know if the AS played a role in that or not. I’ve never had an issue like this while on gear before, nor do I have any prior history with depression in any capacity. I’ve talked about it Ad nauseam with a couple close friends and I’ve started to get over it. It was a really bad week and a half and my thoughts were completely consumed by this girl. It didn’t make any sense. I’ve never reacted this way over some chick.

The gym couldn’t distract me. Even girls at the gym couldn’t. I even told myself I finally needed to approach this girl at the gym who’s always watching me just to get this other chick out of my head. When I started talking to her she got really chatty and at some point I remember saying in my head while she was talking, “Holy fuck, I don’t give a shit at all what this girl is talking about.” lol.

Things started to get better after I went out last weekend and I have to go out of town this Friday which should be pretty good too. One injection left.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
The bloat from dbol never bothered me that much and the strength gains were awesome, but the back pumps were awful and I didn’t care for how I felt with elevated BP. [/quote]

I’ve been usig dbol on weight training days only (finally decided on 20mg an hour or so before and 10mg a couple hours later).

I’ve also been running or using the stairmaster for a solid hour on the days in-between.

I know people knock steady-state-cardio, but it seems to be (coupled with the intermittant dose) keeping the bloat away and BP down.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
I went for a new bench PR tonight and now I’ll probably have to stay out of the gym for five days or so now. I actually hit the PR last week but wanted to do it again today. My arms/ligaments were not recovered from the previous week and about one set after my PR I couldn’t do anything. Did some light-weight stuff and even that was painful. I had been adding weight too fast and it finally caught up with me.

I never max out on lifts- and it’s even worse to do it on gear,but I did it two weeks in a row. Learn from my mistake. The pain all through my arms/elbows/shoulders/joints was crippling. On the plus side I can still do legs, but no squatting since that has been really rough on my shoulders lately too.

Regarding the last story, the night after all of that I started to feel depressed. I don’t know if the AS played a role in that or not. I’ve never had an issue like this while on gear before, nor do I have any prior history with depression in any capacity. I’ve talked about it Ad nauseam with a couple close friends and I’ve started to get over it. It was a really bad week and a half and my thoughts were completely consumed by this girl. It didn’t make any sense. I’ve never reacted this way over some chick.

The gym couldn’t distract me. Even girls at the gym couldn’t. I even told myself I finally needed to approach this girl at the gym who’s always watching me just to get this other chick out of my head. When I started talking to her she got really chatty and at some point I remember saying in my head while she was talking, “Holy fuck, I don’t give a shit at all what this girl is talking about.” lol.

Things started to get better after I went out last weekend and I have to go out of town this Friday which should be pretty good too. One injection left. [/quote]

Damn dude that sounds terrible!! Hang in there for the recovery, at least you can still do cardio? check out the honeys in the cardio room, it’ll make you feel better