T Nation

Keep F***ing That Chicken


#1

Greatest new's anchor flub of all time?...


#2

Although the above was hilarious,imo…I think I got ahead of myself with labeling it “greatest new’s anchor flub of all time.”

Reason being:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965dWZuSsVo


#3

The girl’s face in that first video was priceless!


#4

Dude must have been on drugs because he said that like it was no issue at all.

That girl’s face made it worth watching.


#5

yea I saw that on Conan O’Brien today (watched it on Hulu). The ladies face was great.


#6

fucking mother whore! shit! smile

bwahahaha


#7

Classic stuff!


#8

LMFAO!

Life immitating art:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVfKJwQ63I


#9

lmao The other anchors reaction also makes it priceless.


#10

I like the series at the end after Shaq swears…

“Shaq we’re on live” - reporter

“I don’t give a shit” - Shaq

“I know” - reporter

LOL


#11

[quote]GluteusGigantis wrote:

I like the series at the end after Shaq swears…

“Shaq we’re on live” - reporter

“I don’t give a shit” - Shaq

“I know” - reporter

LOL[/quote]

I love how he says “I know” almost before Shaq answers. LOL.


#12

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
GluteusGigantis wrote:

I like the series at the end after Shaq swears…

“Shaq we’re on live” - reporter

“I don’t give a shit” - Shaq

“I know” - reporter

LOL

I love how he says “I know” almost before Shaq answers. LOL.[/quote]

tough in the post, tougher in the post game interview


#13

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
LMFAO!

Life immitating art:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVfKJwQ63I
[/quote]

LOL…I didn’t think about Anchorman.


#14

[quote]GluteusGigantis wrote:

I like the series at the end after Shaq swears…

“Shaq we’re on live” - reporter

“I don’t give a shit” - Shaq

“I know” - reporter

LOL[/quote]

I remember watching that live. Hilarious.