Start time: 1250
Kneeling 180° turn into 90° cut
- 5x10m (left turn, left cut)
- 5x10m (right turn, right cut)
- SS W/ med ball slams, 2x5
Hang P. C&PP
- 3x5 @ 135
- 3x8 @ 200 (2020 tempo, constant tension)
- 120x12 (2020 tempo, constant tension)
Pull-ups (2020 tempo, constant tension)
- 3x8 @ BW
- Simple break-in week this week to get the nervous system fired up again. Taking a week off last week was so great while visiting family. Very soul-restoring.
- The good mornings were supposed to have a 2x12 back-off, but my wife called to say hi (she and my kid are still with my family at the moment), and I’d rather talk to her than do another set.
- I also did some rearranging of my weekly training schedule. “Max” strength work is only 2x/week now, while still fitting in almost everything necessary. Strength/power endurance is 2x/week also, with a slightly different progression. The rest of my blocks are all geared towards aerobic endurance and are back to using a (slightly modified) Tactical Barbell approach. A 3:4 ratio of endurance to strength fits what I want far more, and this layout allows a lot more wiggle room in scheduling my training throughout the week so it doesn’t dominate my life so much; training is, for me, about maximizing my ability to live life, not arranging my life to maximize my training. I was creeping towards the opposite again, and I dislike it.