KC Area TRT Help

I am a 34 y/o with all the symptoms of LT. Until a month ago I never even considered TRT. I heard a few commercials for TRT and decided it might be worth it to look into it. I’ve been busting my ass in the gym for 8 months and only marginal gains to show for it, while not 5 years ago 1 month would warrant a new wardrobe. I’ve also found myself with the dreaded gyno issues (only one side though) and sex drive is non existent, So I went in to the Low T center and got tested, IN all my stupidity I only got the information I was there for initially, Total T. It was 217. I stupidly got my first shot and now I’m regretting starting there. It seems there isn’t any more affordable places around here that offer everything I might need. What’s a guy to do?

Height: 5’10"
Waist: 36’’
Weight: 208lbs
Describe where you carry fat and how changed: belly, chest
Describe diet: normal, dialing it in and following a IIFYM diet on 2100kcals
Describe training: Crossfit 3-4x/week, strength 1-2x/wk, swim 1-3x/week
Testes ache, ever, with a fever?: No.
Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever: None.
How have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed: none, libido is zero. causing issues with wife big time.

Please read these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

By far, finding a doc is the biggest problem because most are idiots.

Go back and get all of the lab data and post with lab ranges.

Do you have $$$ for a good doc? This will be out of pocket.

Thank you. I read all the docs and stickies. Went back and got my 2nd shot yesterday. I have insurance and money so that’s not really an issue now. Here are my labs:

Total T: 217 (350-1000)
Free T: 4.65 - 2.4% (5.0-12.0)
PSA: 1.2 (<4.0)
SHBG: 27.1 (16.5-55.9)
Estradiol: 19.1 (7.6-42.8)
TSH: 1.060 (.450-4.50)
LH: 2.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 3.7 (1.5-12.4)

I’m wondering about switching to one of the online/web-based physical docs like Defy. Seems like most are having good success with that place in particular.

KSMan, I know you mentioned going solo route and that it was expensive, how do I find a place like this? Are you talking about places like Defy or something else? I have good insurance but I’ve already spent $400 for labs and 2 shots.

I am willing to do self injections but I do want someone knowledgeable to help me. Low T Center won’t do anything but test cyp.