Kayne West - Sore Loser

Who cares, I heard if his album out sells 50 Cent’s then 50 will retire from music, or whatever he calls what he does. I look as that as being a good thing.

I’ve always wondered what self-respecting musician gives a shit about Grammys, VMAs, etc. It doesn’t mean a thing. The fact that one person(let alone millions)paid money to buy my music would be far more gratifying imo. (I guess I answered my own question there)

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Now I know he really is the son of a Black Panther…haha. He’s passionate about his music(something most artists are really not). His points always have some truth to them,…its just how he delivers them is the problem.

So then you agree that the white man is out to get the black man???

Was something lost in translation? My point is that he is very passionate and sometimes harsh in “standing up” for what he believes in. The message may(or may not) be valid…but the delivering of that message can be too militant…similiar to Black Panthers of old…which his father was a member of. Thats it…ok?[/quote]

Do you agree with what he said? “Give a black man chance,” he’s basically accusing the award committe that he lost because he is black. However his retarded comments during Katrina were worse, and why anyone would support him in anyway after that is beyond me, unless of course you agree with him, do you support his comments?

Now besides the fact that he’s a racist I don’t see what is so passionate about acting like a little spoiled bitch and throwing a temper tantrum becuase he lost, especially in public.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
lol It’s real funny that a site called T-Nation is so scared of T. He got mad because he thought he should have won, so what?

Maybe if some of you guys cared about what you did that much you would win too. LT gets mad when he loses in the playoffs last year and everybody cries the same thing why’s he mad?

It might amaze you guys that some people actually give a f’ about something.

And anybody calling him a racist really needs to analyze your own racial views.[/quote]

He acted like a little kid, how does that make him full of T? If throwing a temper tantrum makes you manly I guess all the little spoiled kids in the world outman me and most everyone else on this site.

And yes I think he’s a bit of a racist based mostly on his comments during his Katrina interview.

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
lol It’s real funny that a site called T-Nation is so scared of T. He got mad because he thought he should have won, so what?

Maybe if some of you guys cared about what you did that much you would win too. LT gets mad when he loses in the playoffs last year and everybody cries the same thing why’s he mad?

It might amaze you guys that some people actually give a f’ about something.

And anybody calling him a racist really needs to analyze your own racial views.

He acted like a little kid, how does that make him full of T? If throwing a temper tantrum makes you manly I guess all the little spoiled kids in the world outman me and most everyone else on this site.

And yes I think he’s a bit of a racist based mostly on his comments during his Katrina interview. [/quote]

If you want to reduce anger to a tamper tantrum then I would say he has less T, but when someone stands up for themselves and refuses to get F’d over you call that a temper Tantrum?

I don’t think so, not everybody believes in ghandi starving yourself or martin luther king getting slapped in the face.

A temper tantrum is if he said I didn’t win an award I’m not making music anymore. He didn’t do that he said I’m not supporting MTV anymore if they are not supporting me!!! A grown man needs to be allowed to speak up for himself if thats what he chooses to do.

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Now I know he really is the son of a Black Panther…haha. He’s passionate about his music(something most artists are really not). His points always have some truth to them,…its just how he delivers them is the problem.

So then you agree that the white man is out to get the black woman???[/quote]

I know I am.

If someone could be so kind enough to translate my posts for Joe84?? Obviously I’m not getting through to him. Please help…lol.

He’s starting to act like the very person he hates soo much…throwing tandrums and shit.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
If someone could be so kind enough to translate my posts for Joe84?? Obviously I’m not getting through to him. Please help…lol.

He’s starting to act like the very person he hates soo much…throwing tandrums and shit.[/quote]

And you cannot seem to answer whether you support his comments or not.

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

He’s starting to act like the very person he hates soo much…throwing tandrums and shit.

And you cannot seem to answer whether you support his comments or not. [/quote]

Is that what this thread is about?..who supports his comments or not?? You started this thread in “observation” of how Kanye is acting,correct?? So where do you get off assuming that I support his comments and attacking me?? Did you “accidently” use racism or prejudice to assume I support him because I’m black? I hope not. My posts didn’t answer things enough for you?

You should go back and read them and tell me whether I support Kanye’s comments. Besides you’re taking this way too seriously…is Kanye running for office or something?? Like someone noted earlier,some people have the idea of racism screwed up…and you’re one of those people.

And for the record,NO…i don’t support Kanye’s comments…but the reasons behind those comments I do support to an extent. He could do better with how he addresses those issues. I could care less if Kanye calls Brittany up and tells her she’s racists for taking the spot thats owed to him…lol. Get off my back and shuthafukup.

The man spoke from his heart and was pissed off. You give him space and let him vent then move on. Whats the difference between him being pissed at losing, and a fan of the NY Giants smashing his house phone to bits when they blew a 24 point lead to San Francisco in the first round of the playoffs?

People vent they get upset and if they REALLY care about what they do they react in different ways India Aire broke down and cried after she realized she didn’t win any of the 7 grammys she was nominated for. Bill Belicheck(sp?) didn’t shake Peytons hand after losing the AFC championship. And Sam Jackson yelled out “AWWW SHIT!!” When he didn’t win the Oscar for best supporting Actor. It is what it is, people don’t like to lose plain and simple.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
The man spoke from his heart and was pissed off. You give him space and let him vent then move on. Whats the difference between him being pissed at losing, and a fan of the NY Giants smashing his house phone to bits when they blew a 24 point lead to San Francisco in the first round of the playoffs?

People vent they get upset and if they REALLY care about what they do they react in different ways India Aire broke down and cried after she realized she didn’t win any of the 7 grammys she was nominated for. Bill Belicheck(sp?) didn’t shake Peytons hand after losing the AFC championship. And Sam Jackson yelled out “AWWW SHIT!!” When he didn’t win the Oscar for best supporting Actor. It is what it is, people don’t like to lose plain and simple.[/quote]

You pretty much summed up what I was trying to say in my first post. People(Joe00)are taking this shit way too seriously.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Is that what this thread is about?..who supports his comments or not?? You started this thread in “observation” of how Kanye is acting,correct?? So where do you get off assuming that I support his comments and attacking me?? Did you “accidently” use racism or prejudice to assume I support him because I’m black? I hope not. My posts didn’t answer things enough for you?

You should go back and read them and tell me whether I support Kanye’s comments. Besides you’re taking this way too seriously…is Kanye running for office or something?? Like someone noted earlier,some people have the idea of racism screwed up…and you’re one of those people.

And for the record,NO…i don’t support Kanye’s comments…but the reasons behind those comments I do support to an extent. He could do better with how he addresses those issues. I could care less if Kanye calls Brittany up and tells her she’s racists for taking the spot thats owed to him…lol. Get off my back and shuthafukup. [/quote]

I asked you if you supported him or not because of your first post, not because you’re black, and I didn’t know you were black to begin with, until you said it, and as far as that goes you don’t know what race I am either. What difference does it make anyway?

I made the thread to point out his stupid actions, after seeing a clip of him on filecabi, and I don’t think I’m confused about racism, this guy was on TV talking about katrina before and trying to say that the goverment doens’t like black people and that media was making blacks out to be looters, then he spouts out the give a black man a chance line at the awards show, as if everyone is out to get him…that is what really annoyed me. If everyone was out to get him he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.

Now as for taking it too seriously, I’m not on your back and I’m not running around telling people to shut up, you are, so if you’d like to continue personal name calling do it via PM.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

People vent they get upset and if they REALLY care about what they do they react in different ways India Aire broke down and cried after she realized she didn’t win any of the 7 grammys she was nominated for. Bill Belicheck(sp?) didn’t shake Peytons hand after losing the AFC championship. And Sam Jackson yelled out “AWWW SHIT!!” When he didn’t win the Oscar for best supporting Actor. It is what it is, people don’t like to lose plain and simple.[/quote]

Well saying aww shit isn’t quite the same as saying your race is being surpressed because you didn’t win. But as for the rest of it there isn’t any difference, crying about losing is a bit pathetic IMO, doesn’t matter what it is that you lost or who it is that’s doing the crying.

the reason he threw the tantrum was because they told him they would give him an award if he performed for them, he didnt win an award

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

If you want to reduce anger to a tamper tantrum then I would say he has less T, but when someone stands up for themselves and refuses to get F’d over you call that a temper Tantrum?

A temper tantrum is if he said I didn’t win an award I’m not making music anymore. He didn’t do that he said I’m not supporting MTV anymore if they are not supporting me!!! A grown man needs to be allowed to speak up for himself if thats what he chooses to do.
[/quote]

I think you need to check the definition for what a tantrum is. Expressing anger is mature if done in a civil manner. He expressed his anger in a very immature manner and he let his emotions override his higher judgement. I’m not going to discuss in detail exactly what qualifies his reaction as a tantrum, but it certainly does fit the definition.

On a side note, since I know someone will say something along these lines, not everything he did qualified his actions as a tantrum. Focusing on only part of his actions do not disqualify his episode of anger as being a tantrum.

All I can say is:

Leave…Britney…ALOOONE! Waaaaaaaaaa!

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

And for the record,NO…i don’t support Kanye’s comments…but the reasons behind those comments I do support to an extent. He could do better with how he addresses those issues. I could care less if Kanye calls Brittany up and tells her she’s racists for taking the spot thats owed to him…lol. Get off my back and shuthafukup.

I asked you if you supported him or not because of your first post, not because you’re black, and I didn’t know you were black to begin with, until you said it, and as far as that goes you don’t know what race I am either. What difference does it make anyway?

I made the thread to point out his stupid actions, after seeing a clip of him on filecabi, and I don’t think I’m confused about racism, this guy was on TV talking about katrina before and trying to say that the goverment doens’t like black people and that media was making blacks out to be looters, then he spouts out the give a black man a chance line at the awards show, as if everyone is out to get him…that is what really annoyed me. If everyone was out to get him he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.

Now as for taking it too seriously, I’m not on your back and I’m not running around telling people to shut up, you are, so if you’d like to continue personal name calling do it via PM.
[/quote]

Fuck PM…Obviously race made a difference to you in the beginning. I never mentioned anything about race:

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Was something lost in translation? My point is that he is very passionate and sometimes harsh in “standing up” for what he believes in. The message may(or may not) be valid…but the delivering of that message can be too militant…similiar to Black Panthers of old…which his father was a member of. Thats it…ok?

Do you agree with what he said? “Give a black man chance,” he’s basically accusing the award committe that he lost because he is black. However his retarded comments during Katrina were worse, and why anyone would support him in anyway after that is beyond me, unless of course you agree with him, do you support his comments?

Now besides the fact that he’s a racist I don’t see what is so passionate about acting like a little spoiled bitch and throwing a temper tantrum becuase he lost, especially in public.

[/quote]

Was I taking the stand in trial?? You read into my comments with disregard for the obvious and made an assumption of my views. You will not admit that,but your previous posts do it for you. That was my only problem with you. But its ok…YOU had a misunderstanding. I forgive you. So lets discuss:

Is Kanye a racist??
The answer is…NO.

Is Kanye the only celebrity who could even be considered “racist?”
The answer is…NO.

So was Kanye the only person who made retarded comments during Katrina that could be deemed “racist?”
The answer is…NO.

Is he the only artists or celebrity that throws tandrums or what nots??? The answer is…NO.

End of discussion.

I don’t know who he’s talking to in the video, but he is pretty much 100% right about his music and everything. His racial views, are… his views.

I’m not a big Kayne West fan, but he is always creating, and doing new things. More power to him.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I don’t know who he’s talking to in the video, but he is pretty much 100% right about his music and everything. His racial views, are… his views.

I’m not a big Kayne West fan, but he is always creating, and doing new things. More power to him.[/quote]

I think anybody has a valid stance when it comes to MTV. Even poster boy Timberlake challenged them at their award show to show more videos and stop trying to be reality TV.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
All I can say is:

Leave…Britney…ALOOONE! Waaaaaaaaaa![/quote]
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/568deec354

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Fuck PM…Obviously race made a difference to you in the beginning. I never mentioned anything about race:

Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Was something lost in translation? My point is that he is very passionate and sometimes harsh in “standing up” for what he believes in. The message may(or may not) be valid…but the delivering of that message can be too militant…similiar to Black Panthers of old…which his father was a member of. Thats it…ok?

Was I taking the stand in trial?? You read into my comments with disregard for the obvious and made an assumption of my views. You will not admit that,but your previous posts do it for you. That was my only problem with you. But its ok…YOU had a misunderstanding. I forgive you. So lets discuss:

Is Kanye a racist??
The answer is…NO.

Is Kanye the only celebrity who could even be considered “racist?”
The answer is…NO.

So was Kanye the only person who made retarded comments during Katrina that could be deemed “racist?”
The answer is…NO.

Is he the only artists or celebrity that throws tandrums or what nots??? The answer is…NO.

End of discussion.[/quote]

Ya race makes a differece to me when I hear retarded comments about how the white man is out to get the black man, which he alluded to in the video and he’s said it on tv before, by saying bush and the media don’t like blacks. That is WHY I brought it up and asked you if you agreed since you seemed to support him in your original post.

And yes your last points about him not being the only celebrity to do whatever (insert your comments here) are correct but guess what, like him, most celebrities are pretty worthless pieces of garbage.

Now go fuck off.