Katia Callegari - 17yrs Old Figure

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
zraw, Do either of her parents lift? Do you know how old she was when she started training?
[/quote]

I dont think her parents lift or when she started but I can ask

She told me she thinks she is about 125lbs on stage but didnt weight herself

That’s an impressive degree of polish and poise in someone so young! Imagine how she’ll look in 5-10 years if she sticks with it–tremendous potential. And agree with Powerpuff, she photographs really well–has a wholesome, sweet look. Wouldn’t be surprised to see her on the covers of the fitness mags soon.

T.T

The girl looks great. Amazing to be such a force at that age.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Very impressive. In figure, unlike bikini, you actually have to have a degree of muscle tone and conditioning to do well. So her young age definitely speaks of serious training.

On the other hand, I’m kinda bothered when some naturally slim 17 year old girl who just got dealt a nice genetic hand gets up and wins a bikini contest against women in their late 20’s and early 30’s.

S[/quote]

I think bikini is more of a beauty contest, at least I’ve never seen a good reason to take it seriously.

Eh, those shoulders look iffy to me.

If she ain’t on it yet, she will be. Still impressive though. Her lines are great. Looks like she has a pretty face as well.

The sexual comments are really unnecessary. Yeah, she’s freaking attractive. Christ I know this is the internet, but FFS have some decency pedobears.

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

If she ain’t on it yet, she will be. Still impressive though. Her lines are great. Looks like she has a pretty face as well.

The sexual comments are really unnecessary. Yeah, she’s freaking attractive. Christ I know this is the internet, but FFS have some decency pedobears.[/quote]

LOL calling guys who find a 17 year old attractive pedobears, are you a housewife? Cause those are the only people that would say that.

I’m only 19 and I find her extremely attractive, and none of you older people can rib me for it because the age difference is so negligible. So nerr.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

The sexual comments are really unnecessary. Yeah, she’s freaking attractive. Christ I know this is the internet, but FFS have some decency pedobears.[/quote]

LOL calling guys who find a 17 year old attractive pedobears, are you a housewife? Cause those are the only people that would say that.[/quote]

Are you retarded? I just said in that very post that she is attractive.

Saying you want to fuck her six ways from Sunday is entirely different.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I’m only 19 and I find her extremely attractive, and none of you older people can rib me for it because the age difference is so negligible. So nerr.[/quote]
Same. Fight me.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I’m only 19 and I find her extremely attractive, and none of you older people can rib me for it because the age difference is so negligible. So nerr.[/quote]
Same. Fight me.[/quote]
same…I say we have a deathmatch

[quote]chobbs wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Same. Fight me.[/quote]
same…I say we have a deathmatch[/quote]
F5 all day erryday

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Same. Fight me.[/quote]
F5 all day erryday[/quote]
Fuck it. Double F5. Don’t think that’s ever been done before.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Same. Fight me.[/quote]
F5 all day erryday[/quote]
Fuck it. Double F5. Don’t think that’s ever been done before.[/quote]

Fite me 1v1 IRL ill wrek u sun. I say we have one of those old-timey bare-knuckle matches that keeps carrying on until one of us drops from exhaustion or brain damage. The winner carries the lady away in an overhead hold.

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:
I just said in that very post that she is attractive.

Saying you want to fuck her six ways from Sunday is entirely different.[/quote]
Does not compute.

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

LOL calling guys who find a 17 year old attractive pedobears, are you a housewife? Cause those are the only people that would say that.[/quote]

Are you retarded? I just said in that very post that she is attractive.

Saying you want to fuck her six ways from Sunday is entirely different. [/quote]

I was under the impression that the former statement was a nice way of saying the latter.

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

I just want to fuck her six ways from Sunday. [/quote]

Welcome to the club pedobear.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]amayakyrol wrote:

I just want to fuck her six ways from Sunday. [/quote]

Welcome to the club pedobear.[/quote]

I guess i need to wait a year to give my opinion…

Looks a lot older than 17…in the face and physique. Insane progress thus far even if shes on AAS (i’d say she is).

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/544592_583007471710560_211280741_n.jpg

looks like she’s 30

[quote]Adren wrote:
Looks a lot older than 17…in the face and physique. Insane progress thus far even if shes on AAS (i’d say she is).

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/544592_583007471710560_211280741_n.jpg[/quote]

She could man handle me ANY DAY.