T Nation

Katia Callegari - 17yrs Old Figure

Anybody follow figure and stuff here?

Anyways I feel like posting cause she is freakin impressive…

She’s doing the nationals (canadian) in august… at 17yrs old! Already sponsored by a couple companies too…

Im not posting this to discuss much of anything as much as to say “wow this girl is only 17 and deserve a ton of visibility” lol

would bang

any idea of her height?

very impressive

well shes from eastern canada so of course shes got the right genetics for bbing :wink:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Anybody follow figure and stuff here?

/quote]

If by follow you mean occasionally jerk off to some of the pictures then yes I “follow” it.

I would tap if I was in Canada

I may or may not be subbed to her IG account.

Wow! Only 17? Great potential. Best of luck to her in her upcoming comp.

yeah she’s freakin amazing and so dedicated its crazy

I don’t want this to sound like an insult or anything but a female would have to take AAS to look like that right?

She looks great! And so young yet…tons of potential!

[quote]boarder215 wrote:
I don’t want this to sound like an insult or anything but a female would have to take AAS to look like that right?[/quote]

Not necessarily…

Remember, in the photos she is lean and tanned which is going to make anyone look bigger.

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
She looks great! And so young yet…tons of potential![/quote]

Yeah its crazy, and she got nice lines to go far too, small waist but wide from the top

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
would bang

any idea of her height?

very impressive[/quote]

She’s 5’4

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
would bang

any idea of her height?

very impressive[/quote]

She’s 5’4[/quote]

very impressive then

i honestly thought maybe she was gonna be something like 4’9" lol

Would hit that with the force of a thousand hulk slams.

Also very nice shoulder to waist ratio.

Very impressive. In figure, unlike bikini, you actually have to have a degree of muscle tone and conditioning to do well. So her young age definitely speaks of serious training.

On the other hand, I’m kinda bothered when some naturally slim 17 year old girl who just got dealt a nice genetic hand gets up and wins a bikini contest against women in their late 20’s and early 30’s.

S

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
She looks great! And so young yet…tons of potential![/quote]

Yeah its crazy, and she got nice lines to go far too, small waist but wide from the top[/quote]

That V taper is serious. Her lats are amazing.

Guys seriously, quit talking about my wife like that…

Perfect. And she’s a darling girl, very pretty photogenic face. I predict we’ll see more of her in the fitness mags. Thanks for sharing.

If she’s 5’4" I’m going to guess her contest weight at about 115? Someone mentioned steroids - She could absolutely be natural, and I’d assume so.

As for those of you who said “would smash” or similar, sheesh. I didn’t consult Urban Dictionary, but I’m going to assume that means what I think it means. I hope you are high school boys, because that can land you on the sex offenders list.

zraw, Do either of her parents lift? Do you know how old she was when she started training?