T Nation

Kate Upton is Well Marbled

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
She is beautiful, not fat but, she has a horrible shape. No hips or ass so it makes here midsection look wide/weird.[/quote]

That’s what I’ve gathered from what I’ve seen. Very…Sponge Bob-ish figure…but with pretty face and nice tit-tays. [/quote]

You aroused by SpongeBob too?

Weird freak

You guys seriously think this is “fat”? It’s hard to tell if it’s genetic or if she could workout and trim some of the size of the sides.

But you guys are lying to yourselves right now, unless you think Victoria Secret anorexic is actually hot…

[quote]jldume wrote:
You guys seriously think this is “fat”? It’s hard to tell if it’s genetic or if she could workout and trim some of the size of the sides.

But you guys are lying to yourselves right now, unless you think Victoria Secret anorexic is actually hot…[/quote]

x34… D

[quote]jldume wrote:

But you guys are lying to yourselves right now, unless you think Victoria Secret anorexic is actually hot…[/quote]

I love skinny chicks

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]jldume wrote:

I love skinny chicks

[/quote]

X2. I don’t think she’s fat, but I would definitely prefer if she were thinner. And Victoria’s Secret models ARE actually hot. Anorexic chicks aren’t.

I don’t mind her body fat level at all but for fuck’s sake could she maybe do some lunges to firm up that shapeless bum?

I like skinny girls who work out; skinny girls who just sorta “hang” when the clothes come off are not sexy at all to me.

[quote]Samir wrote:

I like skinny girls who work out…[/quote]

Like the one in that recently posted CrossFit vid?

Then YES, I agree. Wholeheartedly.

This is the craziest thread I’ve ever seen. I would never have guessed there would be so many dudes on here not into her. To each his own I guess. She’s fucking hot.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
She is beautiful, not fat but, she has a horrible shape. No hips or ass so it makes here midsection look wide/weird.[/quote]

That’s what I’ve gathered from what I’ve seen. Very…Sponge Bob-ish figure…but with pretty face and nice tit-tays. [/quote]

You aroused by SpongeBob too?

Weird freak[/quote]

All…those…holes…

Skinny blogger has “change of heart” after rape threats…lol

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
This is the craziest thread I’ve ever seen. I would never have guessed there would be so many dudes on here not into her. To each his own I guess. She’s fucking hot.[/quote]

I don’t get it either! Chick’s hotter than the sun, I wouldn’t have thought there was a straight dude on this planet who wouldn’t smash

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
This is the craziest thread I’ve ever seen. I would never have guessed there would be so many dudes on here not into her. To each his own I guess. She’s fucking hot.[/quote]

Hmm…crazy because people have their own preference of “hot?” That’s just people dude…but I really don’t see anyone saying she’s disgusting. I thought most were incidentally defending her “fatness” because of her straight shape.

passes out handbook on reading comprehension

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Hmm…crazy because people have their own preference of “hot?” That’s just people dude…but I really don’t see anyone saying she’s disgusting. I thought most were incidentally defending her “fatness” because of her straight shape.[/quote]

Change crazy to surprising. I’m surprised that it seems almost 50 50 saying ‘not my type, not for me, etc’. Just not what I would have expected.

I date a crossfit chick…but Upton is fucking smoking hot.

So…hot.

ERRR…MAI…GERD.

SURR HURT.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
ERRR…MAI…GERD.

SURR HURT.[/quote]

She looks quite a bit better there, imo. Better curves.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Hmm…crazy because people have their own preference of “hot?” That’s just people dude…but I really don’t see anyone saying she’s disgusting. I thought most were incidentally defending her “fatness” because of her straight shape.[/quote]

Change crazy to surprising. I’m surprised that it seems almost 50 50 saying ‘not my type, not for me, etc’. Just not what I would have expected.[/quote]

Gotcha…but it’s really not surprising…and I think your ratio is off. But people have their own preferences…no big deal. Ct.Rock…likes Middle Eastern girls who have to resemble Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I’m not hating. Some guys get tired of “blonde” chicks…some guys don’t. Some dig brunettes…or Asian chicks that are build like raisin shish kabobs shrug

I’m black…so…yeah…not my cup of tea…unless there’s another 30-40 pounds…I heard she likes Carl Jr’s.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Change crazy to surprising. I’m surprised that it seems almost 50 50 saying ‘not my type, not for me, etc’. Just not what I would have expected.[/quote]

Gotcha…but it’s really not surprising…and I think your ratio is off. But people have their own preferences…no big deal. Ct.Rock…likes Middle Eastern girls who have to resemble Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I’m not hating. Some guys get tired of “blonde” chicks…some guys don’t. Some dig brunettes…or Asian chicks that are build like raisin shish kabobs shrug

I’m black…so…yeah…not my cup of tea…unless there’s another 30-40 pounds…I heard she likes Carl Jr’s. [/quote]

edit again: surprising to ME. I also didn’t say it was a big deal. I’m good with my stance on this issue :slight_smile:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
ERRR…MAI…GERD.

SURR HURT.[/quote]

She looks quite a bit better there, imo. Better curves.[/quote]

Actually…she does look different in some pics when she’s a tad thinner. Could be some “editing” going on too…who knows. But it’s possible. Regardless,I think she’s one of those girls(or people in general)…that ANY bit of body fat gained hits hard around the midsection. She puts on a little weight…and she turns into a block.