T Nation

Karma is a B**ch

Yes folks, Karma is a Bitch and she wants your balls.

What's your experience with Karma?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43386233/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Investigators say a man has died while in the act of raping an elderly South Texas woman.

The Refugio County Sheriff's Office identifies the man as 53-year-old Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez. Sheriff's Sgt. Gary Wright says the incident happened June 2 after he rode two miles by bicycle from his home to that of his 77-year-old victim in the tiny coastal community of Tivoli.

He says the man, weighing between 230 and 250 pounds, sneaked into the woman's house and raped her at knifepoint. During the attack, he said he wasn't feeling well, rolled over and died. His body was sent to the Nueces County medical examiner in Corpus Christi for autopsy.

Gutierrez was a registered sexual offender on parole from a sentence for aggravated sexual assault and indecency with a child.

I don't know what's worse...rape....or rape plus dead body on top of you.

It's too bad the fucker didn't have the heart attack and die on the bike ride over there.

That's epic.

Poor woman, I can't imagine how traumatic that must be.

Was the sex that bad?

My worst case of Karma - lauging at a friend that got audited by the IRS.

Guess who gets audited by the IRS. Not 1 yr but 3 yrs worth of returns. Who the F keeps reciepts from 3 years ago???

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Both a pedo and a granny-raper. I think this guy can count himself lucky that he died instead of being sent to jail.

I do. I just threw out returns, receipts, cancelled checks, etc. from 15 years ago.
Me... paranoid? You bet. It's the fucking IRS!

I was a dickhead in High School. Our classroom doors had 2x2 vents on the bottom. Well some kid who's balls I'd bust was in the middle of class one day while I was just walking the hallways with a buddy. I spotted him, bent real low and screamed "Troy Dicksauce!!!!" (his lastname sounded like that) into vent. As I got up to run, I hit my head on the corner of the wall. Blood gushed all over my face as I ran off to the nurse's office. I still have the scar on my right eye brow.

Karma's a Bitch indeed.

There is no such thing as Karma.

My Karma ran over my Dogma.....

lol. One time when I was little I was making fun of a way this kid kicked a soccer ball. I tried to imitate him, pulled a Charlie Brown and ended up bruising my tail bone. Couldn't sit down for like 3 weeks.

Just because you don't understand a concept doesn't mean the concept is wrong. Do you believe that all effects have a cause? If so that's Kamma. If you do good you are more likely to be rewarded. If you commit a crime you are more likely (than a non-criminal) to go to jail. This isn't hard. The problem is that Kamma talks about intention and action and is not related to earthquakes, starvation etc...

Kamma Niyama â?? Consequences of one's actions
Utu Niyama â?? Seasonal changes and climate

In other words, in the east, no one actually thinks that killing you wife caused a hurricane. They think that killing your wife is why your wife's brother shot you. That sort of thing.

But there are lots and lots of people who remember if you have been an assclown and there will be a time where a little push in this or that direction will make all the difference.

Actually that is, literally, the Buddhist view of Kamma.

Have I achieved enlightenment?

If so, it is overrated.

LOL How would I know? It's not like I have....

This has everything to do with our justice system and nothing to do with karma, fate, and destiny.

Has more to do with social sciences than karma.

Fate and destiny have nothing to do with Kamma. You are being dismissive about a subject you have no understanding of. I don't believe in "fate" or "destiny" I do believe in Kamma.

If I am nice to a person on the street they are much more likely to be nice to me. If I go around hitting people I am more likely to get hit. This is closer to game theory than mysticism.

Definition:
1. Hinduism & Buddhism The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.
2. Fate; destiny.
3. Informal A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling

If you believe in Karma, you believe in fat and destiny in some way. You, my friend, have no idea what you are talking about.

Again, social science.

edited