Kansas Strongest Man

Below is the entry form for Kansas Strongest Man. It should be an awesome show with good numbers. I’ll be competing and know the promoter personally. Join up or if you’re in the area, at least stop by and check it out.

2013 Kansas Strongest Man
(no membership required)
Sponsored by Kansas Army national Guard and Supplement U
May 25th, 20123
Kansas National Guard Training Center
3024 Arnold Ave
Salina, KS 67401

Promoter:Driven Fitness Center and Dino Strength Team

Start Time 11:00
Rules 10:45
Weigh ins Friday night at 6PM to 8PM at Driven Fitness Center, Saturday 10:00 to 10:45 at contest Site

Divisions: Open Lightweight, Open Middleweight Open Heavyweight, Masters Open, Teen Open, Women
Weight Classes: Open LW-under 200, Middleweight 201 to 250, Open HW 251+ Masters Open, Teen Open, Women Open

Awards for Top 3 in each weight class, Each competitor will receive a t-shirt, and competitors bag provided by Supplement U.

Entry fee 50.00, you can pay by check, make checks payable to Dino Strength, 1404 South Ninth, Salina KS 67401, or paypal, $5 from each entry will go to a military selected charity.

Events: Log Clean and Press/Axleclean and Press , Masters/Teen 180 log, 200 axle, Open LW 200,220,Middle 230/250, Heavy 250/270

Farmers 75ft staight, Masters/Teen 210, LW 240, MW 270, HW 290, 

Dragster Push 50 foot/ Army Duffel carry 50ft, Teen/Master tbd/150, Open LW tbd/200, Middle tbd/225, Heavy TBD/250.        

Tire DL for reps Height 13-14" Teen/masters 425, Open LW 500, Middle 575, Heavy 625, 

Stones-one stone circle-5 stones Masters/teen 150-280, LW 200-300, Middle 220-330, HW 240-360 to 48"

Entry Deadline and competitors cap, entry deadline is May 11th 2013 or until we receive 30 entries, we will take no more entries after we reach 40

In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, and my assignees, waive and release all rights and damages I may have against Driven, Scott Tully and any and all sponsors of the event, their representatives and assigns, for any and all injuries incurred by me in conjunction with these Contests/ Challenges and in traveling to and from the event. And in further consideration of permission being granted to me to participate in the Contests/ Challenges�??�??�?�¬ and its related events, I hereby grant Driven, Scott Tully and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization and all of their agents, successors, licensees and assigns, the right to photograph or otherwise reproduce (whether by film, tape, still photography or otherwise) my voice, appearance and name, and to exhibit, distribute, transmit, and/or otherwise exploit any and all media, including without limitation, by means of still photography, motion pictures, radio, television, television motion pictures, video, printing or any other medium now known or hereafter devised, including with respect also to any merchandising, advertising and/or publicity, and the right to use my name and information about me in any connection with any of the foregoing. The rights granted by me hereunder are granted for the entire universe and shall endure in perpetuity and no further compensation shall be payable to me at anytime in connection therewith. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Driven, Scott Tully and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization, to photograph or otherwise reproduce my voice, appearance or name, or to make use of any rights granted herein. I also understand that the aforementioned rights may be reassigned at any time without further consent. I understand that Driven, Scott Tullyand/or any other approved video or entertainment organization are videotaping and photographing the Event in express reliance upon the foregoing, and I represent and agree that I am free to grant the rights granted to Driven, Scott Tully and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization hereunder. Therefore I affix my signature below:

Name______________________________ Age___________
Address____________________________________________________________
Division__________________________Weight class_______________________
T-shirt Size_______
Signature___________________________

Events:

Log Clean and Press/Axle clean and Press , Masters/Teen 180 log, 200 axle, Open LW 200,220,Middle 230/250, Heavy 250/270, competitior will clean and press both apparatus and can start at either the log or the axle, but they must go back and forth, you can not press same impliment in a row, 75 second time limit. Belt, wraps, chalk allowed.

Farmers 75ft staight, Masters/Teen 210, LW 240, MW 270, HW 290, chalk only grip aid allowed, 60 second time limit, can drop as many times as needed in time limit, have to be carried at same time, no dragging.

Dragster Push 50 foot/ Army Duffel carry 50ft, Teen/Master tbd/150, Open LW tbd/200, Middle tbd/225, Heavy TBD/250. Push Dragster apparatus 50 foot using handles or blocking sled area, clear front of the line and pick up a sandbag and carry back 50 foot, may be shouldered.

Tire DL for reps Height 13-14" Teen/masters 425, Open LW 500, Middle 575, Heavy 625, straps, suits allowed, no sumo stance. No bouncing, must wait for down command.

Stones-one stone circle-5 stones Masters/teen 150-280, LW 200-300, Middle 220-330, HW 240-360 to 48", tacky, arms sleeves allowed, stones must be lifted in order from light to heavy.

Please note the correction on the start time. There was originally a typo, but it starts at 11:00 am.

Alan

I just wanted to bump this once and add a competitor’s list to show we’re getting some guys. Contact the promotor (Scott- his contact info is above) or myself here if interested.

Competitor List

Teen
Nathan Liby

200 Class
Matt Tyler
Daniel Mather
Tyler Cookson

250 Class
Alan English
Michael Simpson

HW
Billy Duncan