Kangaroo Harvest Reports in California!?!

I… I…

…just dont know maaaaan…

http://news.yahoo.com/no-kangaroo-harvest-reports-california-governor-212439836--finance.html

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - California lawmakers won’t be briefed any longer on kangaroo harvests in Australia under a plan to scrap more than 700 reports required by state law that Governor Jerry Brown unveiled on Tuesday.

Australia’s annual kangaroo harvest report, which California’s Department of Fish and Game is required to track and provide to lawmakers, is one of 718 “unnecessary bureaucratic” reports discovered in audits of state agencies and departments ordered by Brown in December, according to a statement from his office.

alternatively

Nothing Left to Cut! California Spends $205,000 to Move $15 Shrub.

Tim Cavanaugh | April 16, 2012

Moving a plant requires at least 17 workers. Reeling from devastating budget cuts driven by austerity extremists, California in 2010 still managed to spend $205,075 to move a plant. The manzanita shrub was on a median strip near the Golden Gate Bridge, in the way of a highway project that was partially funded by the ARRA Stimulus.

Gentlemen, we have crossed the plains of the absurd, trekked the wasteland of the surreal and now… I have no idea where we are.

Can we plz haz weed, after, all does it really matter anymore?

[quote]orion wrote:

Gentlemen, we have crossed the plains of the absurd, trekked the wasteland of the surreal and now… I have no idea where we are.

[/quote]

Don’t you want to know if coked up rats like Miles Davis? With $100 trillion in unfounded liabilities you’ve got to get your priorities straight.

Gay men with larger penises are more like to be tops, get an STD and are overall more happy with their lifestyle…

[quote]orion wrote:
Gay men with larger penises are more like to be tops, get an STD and are overall more happy with their lifestyle…

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/18/nih-backed-study-examined-effects-penis-size-in-gay-community/[/quote]

I would think that that would hold true for straight men as well. I wonder if they did a study about that.

So that’s why I am adamant to my women about assuming top position.

Can I get some sort of disability ID?

Doggy style??? Fine, one minute, and you’ll bury your head into the pillow.
No, not this one, the small one.