Kai Stirring The Pot? - LOL

I remember he had a period of training for a 700 bench but that wouldn’t be a record, also never happened. To me Eddie is a fun person to watch every now and then, and I liked him through his career, but I don’t follow him closely enough to keep up with his come back announcements, I never knew he keeps ‘‘coming back’’

Like Kai, he’s learned how to say and do whatever it takes to get people to talk about him. It’s honestly more a testament to us than it is to him.

I share a similar concern. Kai is 45 years old, meaning the greatest challenge for him will be (quality of) life past the age of fifty. Nothing wrong with looking like a bodybuilder all your life, but that size is not healthy long term. I may be turning into a grumpy middleaged man here, but my ideals are nowhere near the Mr Olympia bodybuilders of the past 25 years. But, my old school bodybuilders didn’t live that long either…

For whatever reason some of my targeted Facebook ads are Kai Greene selling a shit ton of workout books for cheap. Books is probably stretching it but I think that’s what they are calling them. Going to guess a 6 page ultra back blaster or whatever is a book?