Kai Hitting Chest!

[quote]wigsa wrote:
To be honest I reckon his bis look a bit like Greg Valentino’s…I’m gonna go ahead and say I’m suspicious.[/quote]

i hope your proud of yourself, you just compared apples to retarded oranges

[quote]FightorFlight wrote:
wigsa wrote:
To be honest I reckon his bis look a bit like Greg Valentino’s…I’m gonna go ahead and say I’m suspicious.

i hope your proud of yourself, you just compared apples to retarded oranges[/quote]

[quote]wigsa wrote:
To be honest I reckon his bis look a bit like Greg Valentino’s…I’m gonna go ahead and say I’m suspicious.[/quote]

Have you ever seen Valentino for Christ sake ?

Check out a “relaxed” pic with Valentino’s arms at his side like Kai up there, completely different look.

mans a BEAST

i definately see a perplexing resemblance, lets compare more things that are nothing alike

He is taking the word BIG into a whole other level…

[quote]FightorFlight wrote:
i definately see a perplexing resemblance, lets compare more things that are nothing alike[/quote]

oh wait, wrong thread.

hmmm. . . Major League I. . . or Major League III.

Oreo Cookies. . . pile of crap.

I bet he doesn’t bulk,
cos’ you know…Bulking is useless …ooh yeah and bodybuilders are hyooogly fat in the off-season…

i saw a strange grip use by the training partner/coach - alternate grip while only using two fingers on the left hand.
is it a special technique or just a cool assisting style? :slight_smile:

I wonder how his body is handling the new weight, I mean it’s pretty cool too see a dude that big and him to change so much in the past 18 months but I wonder how all his organs are handling it? He was already pretty big and then he seemed to explode the year before the arnold and hasnt stopped…

I know someones going to say this is hate, it’s more concern for his well being

either way I wish they televised the olympia I’d be all over it this year, I cant wait!!!4

Dudes a freak no way around it.

He was growing so fast he got a hernia… the dude is a freak! His back is insane, as well as his quads. Anyone know how tall he is? I know Markus Ruhl was like 330 off-season, so I would say Kai is a massive freak, but better proportioned imo.

Kai Green is gonna create history folks. From what i can remember Dorian Yates came second in his Olympia debut, Kai is gonna win the Olympia and its his Olympia debut… He’s gonna outsize Jay and have the best conditioning, im a so pumped for the Olympia.

*im not up on my old school bodybuilding results, so i dont know if anyone won their Olympia debuts

[quote]Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Its weird, I like him more then I like his physique. I really do wanna see him do well, but I wouldn’t wanna see him beat Phil Heath.

I have NEVER seen someone his height weighing over 300lbs LEAN. That alone is the most impressive thing to note. This dude gets heavier than Ronnie Coleman in the off season and has veins running down his arms. I might as well be a newb compared to shit like that.[/quote]

That is a lot of fucking steak. I bet the butcher loves it when he comes around, putting his kids through college an all.

Good lawd that a big boy.

Has anyone seen the video of him eating at IHOP post-contest? He eats like 12 meals!

But I am forever scarred from that nekkid-dancing video that was posted of him.

I have NEVER seen someone his height weighing over 300lbs LEAN. That alone is the most impressive thing to note. This dude gets heavier than Ronnie Coleman in the off season and has veins running down his arms. I might as well be a newb compared to shit like that.[/quote]

I met him at ‘only’ 290 and I was literally in shock, eyes wide open, mouth dropped

I couldn’t comprehend how someone of my height could carry that much muscle.

What was even freakier, was when he took his top off and it was dense muscle and I just thought ‘you are not human’ lol

[quote]Therizza wrote:
He was growing so fast he got a hernia… the dude is a freak! His back is insane, as well as his quads. Anyone know how tall he is? I know Markus Ruhl was like 330 off-season, so I would say Kai is a massive freak, but better proportioned imo.[/quote]

5’7"-5’8"

WS4JB wrote:
Its weird, I like him more then I like his physique. I really do wanna see him do well, but I wouldn’t wanna see him beat Phil Heath.

No shit right? That man is a beast, makes me feel small as fuck. runs off to eat a second breakfast even though I just got done eating my normal one

[quote]taleb wrote:
Therizza wrote:
He was growing so fast he got a hernia… the dude is a freak! His back is insane, as well as his quads. Anyone know how tall he is? I know Markus Ruhl was like 330 off-season, so I would say Kai is a massive freak, but better proportioned imo.

5’7"-5’8"[/quote]

… jesus h christ