T Nation

Kai Greene Whips Spiderman's Ass

I can’t wait for the Arnold…

DG

He’s like the black Hulk. He would throttle Spiderman.

You can tell that they photoshopped the hat onto Kai. Other than that, it’s legit…nice find.

I would hate to be a judge at the Arnold this year. Between him and Victor… omg.

I like this one better…

[quote]elusive wrote:
I would hate to be a judge at the Arnold this year. Between him and Victor… omg.[/quote]

oh man and toney, branch, silvio, etc…although I agree I think it’s Vic’s and Kai’s show…although if Branch makes a showing like he did last year he is in the mix and if Xman made any improvements whatsoever (don’t know if anything can improve lol!) then he’s in the mix too…

who else is there thats in contention?

DG

LMAO… what the fuck? Super random, but entertaining nonetheless. He’s looking like a monster, that’s for sure.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
You can tell that they photoshopped the hat onto Kai. Other than that, it’s legit…nice find.[/quote]

That holds his dreds in place. It isn’t fake. He has a lot of hair.

His face kind’ve looks like Busta in that last picture. The guy is a beast of epic proportions!

ive never really looked around for shots of Kai so these are the first pictures ive seen of his legs. Damn he has some wheels

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
elusive wrote:
I would hate to be a judge at the Arnold this year. Between him and Victor… omg.

oh man and toney, branch, silvio, etc…although I agree I think it’s Vic’s and Kai’s show…although if Branch makes a showing like he did last year he is in the mix and if Xman made any improvements whatsoever (don’t know if anything can improve lol!) then he’s in the mix too…

who else is there thats in contention?

DG[/quote]

Yeah. I think its basically Vic’s or Kai’s show to win. I think Toney has a great build, but its not enough to overtake Kai or Vic (who i feel has the most complete package out of any other bodybuilder, at least before the injury).

Silvio I feel is too small and Branch isn’t as balanced as he needs to be. Even though he has brought up his upper body, I still feel like his body doesn’t flow as well as other competitors. Its gonna be a great show non the less. This years Olympia should be overwhelming if everyone stays healthy. O dear…

He totally reminds me of Ronnie in those pics… Just with a better mid-section/abs and maybe slightly smaller pecs or so.

Guess we DO still have a few mass-monsters…

He looks quite a bit better than Ron and Jay, or am I not seeing clearly?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
He totally reminds me of Ronnie in those pics… Just with a better mid-section/abs and maybe slightly smaller pecs or so.

Guess we DO still have a few mass-monsters…

He looks quite a bit better than Ron and Jay, or am I not seeing clearly?

[/quote]

I think the pictures are doctored, if not entirely “cartoonized” or animated.

I just google-imaged “Kai Greene” and found some…interesting pics. Dude is definitely a beast and eccentric. I like that. The sport needs more weird personalities.

Wow I don’t remember Kai being that fucking big…so massive.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
He totally reminds me of Ronnie in those pics… Just with a better mid-section/abs and maybe slightly smaller pecs or so.

Guess we DO still have a few mass-monsters…

He looks quite a bit better than Ron and Jay, or am I not seeing clearly?

I think the pictures are doctored, if not entirely “cartoonized” or animated.

I just google-imaged “Kai Greene” and found some…interesting pics. Dude is definitely a beast and eccentric. I like that. The sport needs more weird personalities.[/quote]

No, he literally blew up over the last year hitting over 300lbs. That’s all him. If you have seen any vids of him lately, he looks even freakier than this.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
trextacy wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
He totally reminds me of Ronnie in those pics… Just with a better mid-section/abs and maybe slightly smaller pecs or so.

Guess we DO still have a few mass-monsters…

He looks quite a bit better than Ron and Jay, or am I not seeing clearly?

I think the pictures are doctored, if not entirely “cartoonized” or animated.

I just google-imaged “Kai Greene” and found some…interesting pics. Dude is definitely a beast and eccentric. I like that. The sport needs more weird personalities.

No, he literally blew up over the last year hitting over 300lbs. That’s all him. If you have seen any vids of him lately, he looks even freakier than this.[/quote]

He’s clearly that big…I’m just saying those don’t look like photographs-- more like old school movie posters. I agree he looks amazing IRL.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.musclemedsrx.com/images/Kai_before_and%20_after.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.musclemedsrx.com/kaitransformation.html&usg=__ZylYhws9hRVk8rzLoMP2vznfnQE=&h=326&w=427&sz=162&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=NHm3QJ_l-77mYM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkai%2Bgreene%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLF_en%26sa%3DN

here is an article supporting what you are saying though about his productive offseason. holy moly.