Kai Greene in 1999

Someone else posted this on another board and thought you guys might like it.

Kai Greene and Paco Bautista (lol) in 1999 on stage. Kai, although much smaller and without his unique hair style is still very identifiable because of his posing routine. Enjoy.

Kai is going to be on the cover of the new June 09 issue of Muscular Development. This cover looks AMAZING. Reminds me alot of the black and white Ronnie shots.

That’s awesome!

It’s incredible to see what 10 years can do…10 years with all the right pieces in place - training, nutrition, support for the lifestyle, drugs - to go from someone who looks like a natural BB (though he was probably sauced then anyway) with an amazing work ethic to a fully matured pro-physique that he’s sporting on that MD cover - because he looks absolutely bug-fuck nuts in that pic.

Look at that quad!! Fantastic shoulder width with great caps, insanely striated chest and those poppin’ arms! People bitch about his shape, but I think he looks phenomenal.

I like his posing a lot as well. Sure, it’s over-the-top, but it’s interesting to watch and exciting. A lot of posing routines are boring as hell - tired old shit, but Kai does it with style and gets people into it…

His Quads are insane!

Oh and I hate how muscular development uses the same hottie female pictorials, it’s like they are recycling the women or something. i want to see a different super hottie each month damnit!

There i said it:)

[quote]elusive wrote:
Kai is going to be on the cover of the new June 09 issue of Muscular Development. This cover looks AMAZING. Reminds me alot of the black and white Ronnie shots.[/quote]

Good. God.

It would seem to me that the earliest that this video can be is 2005-2006 because that’s when the 2 songs he poses to came out. “Me and You” by Cassie and “Shake” by Pitbull/Ying Yang Twins. I don’t understand how this can be 1999 unless they edited that sound in?

Kingbeef, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this video, the songs def seem to be the one played at the show telling from the distant blury clarity of them. But could Kai have really made those im improvmenets in 4 years??? I wasnt familiar with him in 2005 so I cant really say

Yeah I thought the same thing guys…

The guy who posted the video said he added those songs in one of his comments on there.

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Oh and I hate how muscular development uses the same hottie female pictorials, it’s like they are recycling the women or something. i want to see a different super hottie each month damnit!

There i said it:)[/quote]

June’s issue has a photoshoot of Ziville! That alone is worth the buy.

The person who posted the Youtube video said that they changed the songs. The songs are not original. I believe that it is from 1999.

I think it will be Kai or Heath this year.

[quote]elusive wrote:
adamhum wrote:

June’s issue has a photoshoot of Ziville! That alone is worth the buy.[/quote]

YES IT IS! I’ve seen her in person… *chin to floor! lol

something tells me elusive reads the ‘no bull’ forum on md.com :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]RommelKorps wrote:
Kingbeef, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this video, the songs def seem to be the one played at the show telling from the distant blury clarity of them. But could Kai have really made those im improvmenets in 4 years??? I wasnt familiar with him in 2005 so I cant really say[/quote]

its more plausible that the music was added afterwards than that the the contest was really in 2005

this was discussed like 3 weeks ago actually

[quote]elusive wrote:
Kai is going to be on the cover of the new June 09 issue of Muscular Development. This cover looks AMAZING. Reminds me alot of the black and white Ronnie shots.[/quote]

Phew, dude’s a freak!

PS: In a good way

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
elusive wrote:
adamhum wrote:

June’s issue has a photoshoot of Ziville! That alone is worth the buy.

YES IT IS! I’ve seen her in person… *chin to floor! lol

something tells me elusive reads the ‘no bull’ forum on md.com :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

I’m always reading the MD forums. ESPECIALLY the NO BULL forum. I don’t post though, maybe I should start.

Anyway back on topic, Ziville for the win!

I mean ummm… Kai? Uhh, wtf was I talking about?

dudes quads are unreal

I also read the forums at MD, rarely post. Also rxmuscle and post a bit.

Kai is my absolute favourite, im a huge fan. Seen the video before but always nice to watch it again.

[quote]elusive wrote:
adamhum wrote:

June’s issue has a photoshoot of Ziville! That alone is worth the buy.[/quote]

dude i was talking to her at the gym today and my god is she sexy