Kai Greene- Current Shape May 2020

1 Like

Trying to create speculation on a Mr O return?

Yeah no point in talking about him he’s just a teaser

Either way it’s impressive.

Sure but not much more than the previous year, or the year before that, or the year before that… He could have the best physique in the world, if he’s not competing, well…

1 Like

Kai is a lot smaller than he used to be. I don’t think we will see him competing again.

That’s supposedly an old video. He still has a tooth gap in that video (he doesn’t anymore). He also was posting photo-shopped photos. Seems like he’s just trying to get attention. Lost a good bit of respect from me.

1 Like

Kai’s grapefruit brings all the boys to the yard:)

1 Like

In my opinion, he missed any chance he ever had to win the Olympia. Now he’s all about trying to still keep some attention even though most people don’t care Anymore.

The guy lost a lot of respect from me when I learned the actual details of him playing up the poor impoverished bodybuilder in his videos while my friend’s father was helping him broker a brand new house.

S

4 Likes

speak in good, speak in bad but speak about it

What. No one appreciates the grapefruit humour?

2 Likes

I’m curious about that story.

Also the video probably isn’t new, Kai got those teeths done some time ago.

I took that to mean that while he has some other living situation, he keeps and (occasionally) uses his “poor house” as a way to keep that fire in his belly and remind him of his roots. Honestly though I havent been real deep in the game for a while, so almost certainly he was doing something I wasnt aware of.

I remember seeing a really old video Palumbo and RX did with him. Dave specifically acknowledged how the deal was that he would take Kai grocery shopping in exchange for the exclusive. In hindsight, I can’t believe how ridiculous a premise it was, and wonder how many people thought that Kai really needed the assistance.

Think about how expensive it is for the average kid with a run of the mill job to cover his monthly expenses, plus gym fees. Now ask yourself how much food a 250-300 lbs bodybuilder must need and how much money gets spent on PEDs every month. Now, I’ve known NPC competitors who were basically living out of their cars as they pursued their dreams of winning a pro card, BUT, someone of Kai’s size, who according to the stories I’ve heard hasn’t held a “real job” since he was a teenager (if ever)… this is a guy who knows how to work the system. When I found out that he was looking to buy a new “home” around the same time Palumbo was buying him his weekly groceries because it seemed he couldn’t afford them, and Dave made a specific effort to mention how bad the apartment complex was,… well,… fool me once… I never looked at him the same way again, especially in those rambling insane cardio confessional videos.

S

I for one am SHOCKED to see deception and misinformation in professional bodybuilding of all places.

6 Likes

Lol. I’ve known plenty of competitors who back in the day of Weider-Contracts had dreams of turning pro and “living the life”, but these days anyone harboring thoughts that nabbing a pro card will be the equivalent of reaching pro level of any other sport in terms of their lifestyle needs a reality check.

These days its all about being an online coach, and there’s even more deception and misinformation bandied about there IMO :wink:

S

2 Likes

100%. It’s been the foundation of “the industry”: it just keeps changing the ways it manifests.

One of the best decisions I ever made was keeping my passion and how I make money as two separate things. Far fewer compromises of integrity required.

3 Likes

Comments made me laugh.

S

3 Likes