T Nation

Kai Green - Guest Posing in Edmonton October 16

Just a quick heads up for my buds in Edmonton -

Sounds like Kai Green will be guest posing this weekend at the Muscle Beach Fall Classic

www.musclebeachcanada.com/kai-green/?id=271

I talked to one of the guys at Muscle Beach, and they are hoping he can come to their store between 2-4 to sign autographs.

Have him sign a grapefruit.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Have him sign a grapefruit.[/quote]

Not this crap again.

[quote]enrac wrote:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Have him sign a grapefruit.[/quote]

Not this crap again.[/quote]
Hell yeah this crap again. It will never stawp!!

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]enrac wrote:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Have him sign a grapefruit.[/quote]

Not this crap again.[/quote]
Hell yeah this crap again. It will never stawp!![/quote]

The only thing funnier than Kai Green grapefruit jokes are guys who get butt hurt over Kai Green grapefruit jokes. :wink:

dont want fat gay bodybuilder autograph.

/thread

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
dont want fat gsy bodybuilder autograph.

/thread[/quote]

jajajaja

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
dont want fat gsy bodybuilder autograph.

/thread[/quote]

jajajaja[/quote]

That’s one of the creepiest pictures I’ve seen this week.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
dont want fat gsy bodybuilder autograph.

/thread[/quote]

jajajaja[/quote]

That’s one of the creepiest pictures I’ve seen this week.[/quote]

lolllllllllllllll

wtfff

^ Yeah! What the fuck fuck fuck?