Kai, Evan, Vic and Others...

New video on MD w/ Kai, Vic, Evan and others instructing folks at Shawn Ray’s Muscle camp…

it’s good shit, Kai looks like a fucking Moose, he’s huge. they go through the dynamics of the squat, what denotes mental intensity, along w/ various other things.

Why post this if you dont tell is where to find it?

well I am assuming he is saying we could find it at Muscular Development Site…

holy shit kai looks massive, you weren’t kidding.

man i live 30 mins away from that gym if i knew it was going on i woulda went.
I bet it would have helped my Muscular Development :wink:

Hey what do you know, its PROF X at 11:47

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
holy shit kai looks massive, you weren’t kidding.[/quote]

yup. people think he just isn’t that amazing, e.g. Jay is bigger, Branch Warren bla,bla,bla…

Kai made a mistake at the O, streamlining to compete w/ Dex and Heath as a result he over dieted and came in softer and holding water.

he undoubtedly can and will step on stage at 265-275lbs at 5’7" at be the freakiest thing since Big Nasty.

he’s stated that he’s pretty lean at 305lbs right now, each time he breaches 300lbs he is doing so leaner and w/ more comfort than before. 5’7" at over 300lbs w/ feathering in the quads is BANANAS!!!

Definitely one of the best clips I’ve seen in a while, and I especially like that it flies in the face of every nerd that thinks top bodybuilders all succeed “in spite of” their training, and that the biggest and strongest somehow have no clue what they’re doing.

well damn. I’m not squatting right.

That shit is priceless. These dudes train at a level that I am sure few here even comprehend. They aren’t just worrying about the number of reps they do or worrying about what specific program they are using.

The sad thing is, I guarantee some here would spend more time trying to figure out whether they use textbook specific terminology and advanced exercise kinesiology concepts than whether the basic concepts are understood.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That shit is priceless. These dudes train at a level that I am sure few here even comprehend. They aren’t just worrying about the number of reps they do or worrying about what specific program they are using.

The sad thing is, I guarantee some here would spend more time trying to figure out whether they use textbook specific terminology and advanced exercise kinesiology concepts than whether the basic concepts are understood.
[/quote]

Dude - c’mon with this bullshit.

When was the last time you went to the gym without your slide rule, hmm?

That’s what I thought - I mean, how can you train without your fucking slide rule??!

Great vid. Vic wasn’t high… I was shocked. lol.

“Squeeze the contraction as if your whole life depended upon it.” Kai Greene

[quote]elusive wrote:
Great vid. Vic wasn’t high… I was shocked. lol.[/quote]

His videos are better when he’s high.

I thought it was interesting in the sound bites how often ‘the stretch’ and the little ‘position adjustments’ are mentioned. I’m guilty of not having thought about those so much in the past but have been focusing (consciously) on them this past year.

IMO, those are a couple of the little but big variables you can’t quantify, but kind of just pickup or learn from listening to your body (or having someone at muscle camp talk about it).

The guy rowing at 12:00 looks like PX.

[quote]elusive wrote:

Is this something he’s known for?

LOL - What could these guys possibly teach us? I’ll stick to my MMA coach if I want to blast my Bi’s

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]elusive wrote:

Is this something he’s known for?[/quote]

Not officially. I made a joke that he looks high in his own training vids…because that is how he looked/acted through the whole Titans vid he did…and it was a decent video of him preparing for a contest.

I won’t add to any rumors by mentioning names but it isn’t like weed is avoided in pro bodybuilding.

I like Vic and hope he wins his next contest.

[quote]martyh wrote:
The guy rowing at 12:00 looks like PX.[/quote]

I’m not carrying as much fat as that guy and unless he weighs 300lbs, I probably have him beat. He’s just tall.