T Nation

Justin Timberlake Quote

“I’ve been lifting hard for 2-3 months”

This quote was part of a Justin Timberlake interview regarding how “big” he got for his new “bad-ass” role.

Johndogg now vomits in mouth

He goes on to talk how hard he worked to gain the big muscle he has, in those 2-3 months.

The guy spend 75 days working on fitness, and he wants a pat on the back…plus, he’s still about 160lbs.

Kiss my ass, Timberlake.

-Johndogg

Uh, what quote?

Sorry Doug, there was an issue with putting quotes in the title…just added.

Cheers.

He’s trying to get a “SEXY BACK” maybe…
O.K. the quote makes him a goober.

Not that I am trying to support him, but apparently he was recognized for his gains(I assume he made some gains, I haven’t seen him). Almost anyone, as a newbie, would say something similar if they were recognized for some gains. I guess, like everything else, this gets magnified because of his celebrity status.

You know the best part? The term “gains” is being used with this guy.

He probably added some protein shakes and ditched the Courvoisier…along with some semi-serious lifting for the first time in his life.

If you gave CW, Berardi & Thib a guy of Timberlake’s build…and gave him 3 months, of some serious lifting/nutrition- You wouldn’t have gotten T-Lake’s results…you would have gotten REAL results.

Add in some fake tattoos, cinema make up, and he looks the same…plus maybe 3 pounds and more tone…and he’s applauded as Vin Diesel light.

I guess we shouldn’t expect much from a dude who looks like a dancing elf (and sounds like one).

Results like these are from “serious lifting”?

I guess I better go back to eating junk all day and not training.

Dude give the guy a break. In his type of work he doesn’t need the gains that the boys from here would give him. He probably just decided to start working out and since it is easier for a newbie to make quick gains, people in HIS industry noticed. I love eating box to make it clear but the dude is a stud. He’s got a smokin hot girl, he can dance like a champ and he puts out top albums & I almost forgot makes millions. Besides why are you so pissed about his gains and his quotes? Whats it to you? Are you getting stronger, faster, bigger, leaner?

Simma down bra

[quote]mike hanley wrote:
Dude give the guy a break. In his type of work he doesn’t need the gains that the boys from here would give him. He probably just decided to start working out and since it is easier for a newbie to make quick gains, people in HIS industry noticed. I love eating box to make it clear but the dude is a stud. He’s got a smokin hot girl, he can dance like a champ and he puts out top albums & I almost forgot makes millions. Besides why are you so pissed about his gains and his quotes? Whats it to you? Are you getting stronger, faster, bigger, leaner?

Simma down bra[/quote]

Amen.

If we always gotta look down on those that haven’t yet accomplished what we have, we are very sad human beings.

Not to mention terrible parents.

[quote]mike hanley wrote:

Simma down bra[/quote]

You are so in love with him