Justin Timberlake > All

I’m a rock/rap type who hated NSYNC with a raging passion, but the motherfucker Justin Timberlake can straight up sing. I just recently bought his album and I think it’s pretty fucking sick.

I’ve never heard a white man who sounds like that- he takes white sounds and makes them black. Obviously he got some help from Timbaland, but Timbaland couldn’t do that with just any artist, and plenty of other people have sounded like shit on great Timbaland tracks.

In this case you have some of the best Timbaland tracks ever produced and the singer almost overshadows the producer. Also, I’m pretty sure that I would have a crush on him if I was a chick. You don’t need outstanding muscularity when you sound like that. He fully deserves to be ploughing Jessica Biel right now.

Hate all you want, but you will never pull half as much grade A ass as Justin did by the time he was 20.

EDIT: When I say Justin Timberlake > all I’m talking about current mainstream pop/hiphop/R&B singers, not everyone across the whole musical spectrum.

He has talent, I’ll give him that. But I like his songs purely for the beat. Which means the artist I truly respect is Timbaland (and some others).

And I respect a man who bagged Spears when she was hot.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
I’m a rock/rap type who hated NSYNC with a passion, but that Justin Timberlake motherfucker can straight up sing. I just recently bought his album and I think it’s one of my favorites ever.

I’ve never heard a white man who sounds like that- he takes white sounds and makes them black. Obviously he got some help from Timbaland, but Timbaland couldn’t do that with just any artist, and plenty of other people have sounded like shit on great Timbaland tracks.

In this case you have some of the best Timbaland tracks ever produced and the singer almost overshadows the producer. Also, I’m pretty sure that I would have a crush on him if I was a chick. You don’t need outstanding muscularity when you sound like that. He fully deserves to be ploughing Jessica Biel right now.

Hate all you want, but you will never pull half as much grade A ass as Justin did by the time he was 20.[/quote]

Johnny cash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> justin timberlake

grown men don’t listen to that crap, but hey that’s my opinion

I’ll listen to some GNR to cancel it out.

[/quote]

Check out Robin Thicke as well

Or Jamie Lidell

I’ll listen to some GNR to cancel it out.[/quote]

good job.

I’ve been saying this…and “Shooter” by Robin Thicke and Lil Wayne is bad ass.

modern day michael jackson

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I’ve been saying this…and “Shooter” by Robin Thicke and Lil Wayne is bad ass.[/quote]

‘Saying this’ = Timberlake CD is good?

I’m all about Kweli right now. Have like 6 of his albums. And Thieves in the Night on the Blackstar album…too sick.

yeah I saw his concert the end of last yr unfortunatly it was an all age concert…

yes he’s is good, and yes his last cd was great

IMO timbaland is highly overrated, I like it when you cant pick a certain producer did a beat, in 99% of timbalands songs he includes a cowbell which annoys the hell out of me

have any other nsynch dudes done a thing, cept for that one that came out of the closet.

I dare someone to guess who Robin Thicke’s father is without checking wikipedia.

I dare someone to guess who Robin Thicke’s father is without checking wikipedia.[/quote]

The last name would seem to imply a certain TV dad from the 80s…

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I dare someone to guess who Robin Thicke’s father is without checking wikipedia.

The last name would seem to imply a certain TV dad from the 80s…[/quote]

From Robin Thicke’s style and some of the songs he’s done (along with who he has done them with) I just find this hard to believe.

It means there may be more to Alan than the flat “corny” tv personality he got labeled with.

I’ll listen to some GNR to cancel it out.[/quote]

This post just saved me from calling a Tribunal.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
belligerent wrote:
I’ll listen to some GNR to cancel it out.

This post just saved me from calling a Tribunal.[/quote]

Parents just don’t understand.

Oh wait…we’re not related.

You’re just old.

BostonBarrister wrote:
Professor X wrote:

From Robin Thicke’s style and some of the songs he’s done (along with who he has done them with) I just find this hard to believe.

It means there may be more to Alan than the flat “corny” tv personality he got labeled with.[/quote]

He was also a hell of a hockey player in the celebrities vs. NHL Legends games back in the 90s.

BostonBarrister wrote:
Professor X wrote:

It means there may be more to Alan than the flat “corny” tv personality he got labeled with.[/quote]

Alan Thicke produced theme songs for Wheel of Fortune,Facts of Life,and Different Strokes(he also sang it). I guess that was enough to get the ball rolling for lil’ Robin Thicke’s talents.

Watched Robin Thicke’s bio on E! channel a while back.

Dick in a Box is obviously his best work…really explores his vocal range.