Justin Bieber: What the F#%#?

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
Hmm, I didn’t watch the video until 45 seconds in because I had it minimized. I thought it was a girl singing and was waiting for the actual “hip hop” part.[/quote]

WOW, I heard this song a few times on bay area hip hop stations. The whole time I thought it sounded like a black kid, you know like another young B2k group or something.

[quote]pgame20 wrote:
Hip-Hop is still alive. You just need to know where to look:

and my personal favorite from the last couple years:

- YouTube (this is an absolute must-listen. musical and lyrical genius)

There are countless artists out there worth listening to, but most of them are far from mainstream.

[/quote]

Not to hijack the thread, but those songs sucked with the possible exception of the middle link. Seriously, not much better than the nonsense played on my local rap station. Back to the original topic, couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds or so. Just terrible.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
View all 67,020 comments

What the fuck!?

So that’s… 5000 “gay” comments, 45.000 “omg schmecksi boii cum fcuk meh n0w pl0x” comments, and about 10.000 posts criticizing the gay posts.

That’s about youtube guidelines, right?[/quote]

yeah but dont forget theres some vid’s where a racial war starts.Oh and the ‘‘oh my friend logged on to my account and left comments it wasnt me’’ comment happens every now and again

BUMP

You can’t stop the future of music.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
totti13 wrote:
11 years old???

Jesus fucking christ.

I wish I could see this video, it’s “banned in my country”.

You better thank God for UK censorship. Just imagine an 11 year old white kid imitating Usher. But Gayer. And then add Usher to the video. Which makes it Gayer.[/quote]

^^That pretty much sums it up. This is one case where censorship wins!

Goddamnit, why does so much popular music suck so much dick?

It just doesn’t seem like it should be so hard to not produce shitty music.

Holy shit.

Did you guys ever think that maybe you’re not the target audience for shit like this? Of course you wouldn’t like it.

Who gives a fuck?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Did you guys ever think that maybe you’re not the target audience for shit like this? Of course you wouldn’t like it.

Who gives a fuck?[/quote]

Sir, if you’re gonna be negative, you can always leave the thread.

At least there wasn’t any autotune.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
pgame20 wrote:

There are countless artists out there worth listening to, but most of them are far from mainstream.

Not to hijack the thread, but those songs sucked with the possible exception of the middle link. Seriously, not much better than the nonsense played on my local rap station. Back to the original topic, couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds or so. Just terrible.[/quote]

sigh. you’re probably a g unit fan, huh?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

Who gives a fuck?

Sir, if you’re gonna be negative, you can always leave the thread.
[/quote]

He is right, though. He’s ruining the fun, yes… but he’s right.

[quote]pgame20 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:

Not to hijack the thread, but those songs sucked with the possible exception of the middle link. Seriously, not much better than the nonsense played on my local rap station. Back to the original topic, couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds or so. Just terrible.

sigh. you’re probably a g unit fan, huh?[/quote]

Why, because he doesn’t like the songs you suggested? Stupid thing to say…

hes 15 according to wikipedia he just looks like a bitch

[quote]Otep wrote:
At least there wasn’t any autotune.[/quote]

That’s sarcasm right?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Otep wrote:
At least there wasn’t any autotune.

That’s sarcasm right?[/quote]

Wait, you mean…

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Since when do 11 years old know what they like in a girl (in his video)?! I remember when I was 11 I thought girls were icky. Well we all hear now a days that girls at 11 are having sex and shit. Worlds fucked up.

I think I’m going to turn into a mutha fuckin’ gay fish.

[quote]Seinix wrote:
hes 15 according to wikipedia he just looks like a bitch[/quote]

I probably was bigger than him when I was 9. What the fuck? I lost all hope for my generation.

[quote]pgame20 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
pgame20 wrote:

sigh. you’re probably a g unit fan, huh?[/quote]

Did you not read where I said they sucked ‘cause it sounds like shit you hear on the radio, a la G Unit? Talkin’ 'bout baby mommas and clubs other silly shit. Garbage man, absolute garbage.
Here you go-

This’ll get you started. Wol, sorry for the hijack man. Had to be done.

This music isn’t for you. It’s for your daughters. And you just got played.

Seriously though, if you were 15, and you could be yourself or this kid, you would be this kid. Fame. Money. Women. Canadian.