T Nation

Justin Bieber Paparazzi Attack

Apologies for injecting a massive dose of estrogen into GAL but has anyone seen this little scrote trying to play the hardman?

I, personally, would love to see this street urchin being powerbombed through a flaming, nail encrusted, cement table.

The photographer was the cock here. Saying “That’s assault” when all he did was brush past him.

lol pretty funny… but there is a lot of scummy stuff that goes on with paparazzi, I would imagine to be that famous most be fricken ridiculous if you want to go somewhere without recognition…

Where is this anyways?

Edit double post…

Hey OP you live in Glasgow by chance?

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Edit double post…

Hey OP you live in Glasgow by chance? [/quote]

I do indeed, mate

Glasgow born and bred!

Papparazzi are scum

I don’t even like Bieber, I think his music is terrible, his fashion choices are retarded and I think he himself is borderline mentally retarded, but; I don’t get the seething hate directed towards him. It just comes off as typical male jealousy to me “this guy is probably getting more pussy, has more money and is better looking than me, so hes a fuckhead!!!”

I mean if this was someone else, most of you would probably be applauding his attempt to stand up for himself and calling the paparazzi on what he did, which was a dick move to a guy just trying to get to his car without being harassed.

Playing devil’s avocado for a moment though, he’s lucky he did have his security team there, the kid is maybe 140lb wringing wet and has probably never been in a fight in his life, he would’ve got tossed around like a ragdoll.

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Edit double post…

Hey OP you live in Glasgow by chance? [/quote]

I do indeed, mate

Glasgow born and bred!
[/quote]

Making a trip down there in the near future, You are lucky if you are even slightly interested in martial arts… My teacher Tommy Carruthers runs his Jeet Kune Do school from his basement school there…

Highly recommend!

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Making a trip down there in the near future, You are lucky if you are even slightly interested in martial arts… My teacher Tommy Carruthers runs his Jeet Kune Do school from his basement school there…

Highly recommend![/quote]

A trip down? Are you from up north per chance?

Just googled his site and it appears he’s an eastender!

West end boy myself

I knew the Paparazzi’s voice sounded familiar…

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Playing devil’s avocado for a moment though, he’s lucky he did have his security team there, the kid is maybe 140lb wringing wet and has probably never been in a fight in his life, he would’ve got tossed around like a ragdoll.[/quote]

I don’t really give the guy any thought however you pretty much nailed the reason for my disgust with the above quote.

Go beiber (lol).

[quote]Chris(simpsons artist) wrote:
baby baby baby oh no it is justin bieber and he has been on my television a lot recently because he was 5 hours late for his pop concert that was on in london and all of the children at his pop concert didnt even care that he was 5 hours late because they have all got bieber fever and it is a disease that they have that makes them think that justin bieber is good and when he came on to the stage he just stared at all of the children and all the of mums and dads for a hour with no music playing and he just slowly walked around the stage looking at everyone and tutting and saying into the microphone that they are all disgusting idiots and he hates every single one of them and all of the mums and the dads was giving their children money to throw on to the stage so that he would say something horrible to their children as well so that they wouldnt feel left out and then after a hour of being horrible to everyone he just put his arms out to the side of him and 2 of the people that work for him ran on to the stage and grabbed his arms and they carried him off the stage and everyone in the crowd all screamed and cheered so much because it was the best time of their life and when he was back stage he had to meet a little girl that won a competition to meet him and he just went up to her and he slapped her across the side of her face and then he walked off and the little girl didnt even mind at all because she has got bieber fever and she would rather be slapped right across the side of her face by justin bieber for a second than to never be touched by him at all and when he was walking away from the little girl he kept on turning round and looking at her and he kept on saying you are nothing but frog spawn to me and then he climbed in to his golden coffin and just went to sleep and i feel lucky that i dont have bieber fever as well because i think that if i did i would probably just kill myself or move abroad. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox [/quote]

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
I think his music ; I don’t get the seething hate directed towards him. It just comes off as typical male jealousy to me “this guy is probably getting more pussy, has more money and is better looking than me, so hes a fuckhead!!!”

I mean if this was someone else, most of you would probably be applauding his attempt to stand up for himself and calling the paparazzi on what he did, which was a dick move to a guy just trying to get to his car without being harassed.
[/quote]

You nailed it.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
I think his music ; I don’t get the seething hate directed towards him. It just comes off as typical male jealousy to me “this guy is probably getting more pussy, has more money and is better looking than me, so hes a fuckhead!!!”

I mean if this was someone else, most of you would probably be applauding his attempt to stand up for himself and calling the paparazzi on what he did, which was a dick move to a guy just trying to get to his car without being harassed.
[/quote]

You nailed it.[/quote]

I don’t know man. There are plenty of people that are better looking, making more money, getting more putang, etc. that I think are awesome. Brad Pitt is the man.

I generally don’t care one way or another about Bieber, but I think the vitriol from this video is because it’s pretty apparent that he’s not tough and he’s trying to act tough, especially with that slight “gangsta” vibe he’s trying to put out.

Edit - just trying to point out that’s a weak argument.

What is the photographer saying to him anyway? I swore I heard “Fuck America” but im probably wrong.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I don’t know man. There are plenty of people that are better looking, making more money, getting more putang, etc. that I think are awesome. Brad Pitt is the man.

I generally don’t care one way or another about Bieber, but I think the vitriol from this video is because it’s pretty apparent that he’s not tough and he’s trying to act tough, especially with that slight “gangsta” vibe he’s trying to put out.

Edit - just trying to point out that’s a weak argument.
[/quote]

Exactly.

It’s easy to act the hardman when you’re surrounded by bodyguards.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
I think his music ; I don’t get the seething hate directed towards him. It just comes off as typical male jealousy to me “this guy is probably getting more pussy, has more money and is better looking than me, so hes a fuckhead!!!”

I mean if this was someone else, most of you would probably be applauding his attempt to stand up for himself and calling the paparazzi on what he did, which was a dick move to a guy just trying to get to his car without being harassed.
[/quote]

You nailed it.[/quote]

I don’t know man. There are plenty of people that are better looking, making more money, getting more putang, etc. that I think are awesome. Brad Pitt is the man.

I generally don’t care one way or another about Bieber, but I think the vitriol from this video is because it’s pretty apparent that he’s not tough and he’s trying to act tough, especially with that slight “gangsta” vibe he’s trying to put out.

Edit - just trying to point out that’s a weak argument.
[/quote]

I get your point and I agree but I still cant go against Beiber here. Paparazzi are the tax collectors of the ancient world. They are scum. Beiber is the fly that nests on the scum so he is one level above them.

^^whats so scummy about Beiber?

He’s young, successful, wealthy, good looking and talented. He worked hard to achieve his dream and has at a pretty young age. He seems pretty far from a “fly that nests on the scum.”

Can’t hate on the kid for all that.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
I think his music ; I don’t get the seething hate directed towards him. It just comes off as typical male jealousy to me “this guy is probably getting more pussy, has more money and is better looking than me, so hes a fuckhead!!!”

I mean if this was someone else, most of you would probably be applauding his attempt to stand up for himself and calling the paparazzi on what he did, which was a dick move to a guy just trying to get to his car without being harassed.
[/quote]

You nailed it.[/quote]

I don’t know man. There are plenty of people that are better looking, making more money, getting more putang, etc. that I think are awesome. Brad Pitt is the man.

I generally don’t care one way or another about Bieber, but I think the vitriol from this video is because it’s pretty apparent that he’s not tough and he’s trying to act tough, especially with that slight “gangsta” vibe he’s trying to put out.

Edit - just trying to point out that’s a weak argument.
[/quote]

I get your point and I agree but I still cant go against Beiber here. Paparazzi are the tax collectors of the ancient world. They are scum. Beiber is the fly that nests on the scum so he is one level above them.[/quote]

No argument about the papp being a scumbag, but the real way to handle someone like that when you’re as successful as Bieber is to smile at him and not let it get to you.

Although he’s still really young, so I can imagine that being pretty tough for him.

What does good looking, money, and talent have to do with being scummy or not?