Justin Bieber Haters

He’s a kid. Who cares? If I was 14, I would sing pop music and have my hair like that if it made me millions of dollars.

i would like to stick this kids head in the grass and see if i could decapitate him by kicking him in the chest.

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
He’s a kid. Who cares? If I was 14, I would sing pop music and have my hair like that if it made me millions of dollars.[/quote]

this, let’s be realistic here guys.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I fucking hate this kid. I want to punch this kid in the head and I have no idea why.

He looks like a kid I would beat up in school when I was kid. Spoiled bratty kid.

Am I alone in this???

And wtf is with the hair cut? [/quote]

Straight up hater here. I have 2 girls who idolize him. I tell them if that kid ever looked at me like that I’d knock his skinny head off. (His albums and pictures are stupid tough guy looks from a skinny pre-pubescent tween).

The Jonas Bros are old news at least…give it 9 more months and someone else will be in this D-bags current spot.

Oh, the hair…it’s called “Windswept”. Yes, I know what the style is… and fuck you!

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
He’s a kid. Who cares? If I was 14, I would sing pop music and have my hair like that if it made me millions of dollars.[/quote]

this, let’s be realistic here guys.[/quote]

x3.

And, not that the OP or others in this thread did this, but the last thread about this guy had a bunch of grown men bragging that they’d never listen to his shitty music. There are better people to hate.

[that said the Aaron Carter thing seems about right- which is to say things haven’t gotten worse, they’ve always been like this]

[quote]tokyopop wrote:
There are way more talented kids out there who Usher could have “discovered” but instead this kid gets it. Thats what annoys me. Anyone can search the internet for 5 minutes and find a long list of extremely talented youngsters who deserve to make it, yet for some reason this dude made the pick. [/quote]

He’s a marketers wet dream that’s why. Talent no longer has a place in mainstream music.

If you guys don’t like him, turn your radio off, turn your tv off and go and support all the live musicians busting their hump on the local circuit. Or are you gonna pull that “i’m not paying $7 to see a band i’ve never heard of” shit…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I have 2 girls who idolize him. I tell them if that kid ever looked at me like that I’d knock his skinny head off.[/quote]

And in turn your daughters will marry a man who uses violence to deal with his crippled emotions. Just. Like. Daddy.

Hes a child. Seriously, he is literally a child.

Realistically, any girl that actually wants him is going to be about 12-13.

I don’t see the issue here.

[quote]stockzy wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I have 2 girls who idolize him. I tell them if that kid ever looked at me like that I’d knock his skinny head off.[/quote]

And in turn your daughters will marry a man who uses violence to deal with his crippled emotions. Just. Like. Daddy.
[/quote]

LOL! Whatever dude. People take themselves just too damn serious!

That is not a complete biological male. It’s got to be a castrato or a lesbian. Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber

Just looked up a youtube video of “him” singing and it’s disturbing as fuck. I think I grew a vagina from watching it. Thank god it wore off after doing some pullups and looking at the daily figure athlete pics.

He hasn’t hit puberty yet, so he clearly isn’t really interested in girls and has no clue what he’s talking about. Some adult has got to be behind this for the lulz. Even more disturbing are the comments from 40-year-old soccer moms calling him sexy. Pedophilic bitches.

[quote]tokyopop wrote:
There are way more talented kids out there who Usher could have “discovered” but instead this kid gets it. Thats what annoys me. Anyone can search the internet for 5 minutes and find a long list of extremely talented youngsters who deserve to make it, yet for some reason this dude made the pick. [/quote]

come on man

I don’t give a fuck about his current music but he’s talented and might be a credible artist in the future. Remember that people used to hate on Justin Timberlake during the NSYNC days, myself included.

This is what happens when bullys are “outlawed” on shows like Dr Phil. We get Justin Biebers going around. And their numbers are only going to increase…

And hell no he`s not Canadian.

should be one fewer lonely girl

You can hear the auto-tune in the song, talented he is not.
Every year or so they bring out the next generation of tennie- bopper BS; it has been going on since radio was invented and is not likely to go away as long as 8-14 year old girls have access to their parents money. Just put the name in the back of your head and laugh your ass off in 10-20 years when he winds up dead after blowing some old man to buy smack.

I had never heard of him, but heard he was the most popular performer in “the world” right now. I think he’s a product of excellent marketing. If someone tells us this kid is the shit and that’s all we ever hear, alot of people will believe it!

What is "trim"called before theres any hair on it?

Because he gets alot of that.

Wait - that isn’t a chick? I thought he was one of the chicks from the show The L-Word.

[quote]ritch1 wrote:
This is what happens when bullys are “outlawed” on shows like Dr Phil. We get Justin Biebers going around. And their numbers are only going to increase…

And hell no he`s not Canadian.[/quote]

Yes, he is. Another infection from our hat, just like Bryan Fucking Adams.

Looks just like her to me.